BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Reading

Mercer

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else get a text from ROVERS today? Just got in from 15 hours at work to see they have messaged me how to much a @#/? day shitter!

Yes. I opted out of further messages using the sneakily protracted way of opting out designed to flummox most

• Backroom

I'm at the point where I want a win or an absolute battering tomorrow, a draw wouldn't be much use and a 'plucky' defeat or an excuse would be the worst thing imaginable.

So if we can't win let's get embarrassed, Brighton could have done that Tuesday but never got into third gear

Rowett in!

Seems like he's going all out for it today judging by his comments in the paper and i still think Rovers will win. All this based on the fact Reading are crap at the min and average at best so get in front and i think they'll fold, before the inevitable comeback after clown pants like for like non tactical subs and the usual 2nd half sit back.

Long run it just delays more agony over Christmas when they slip back into normal mode again.

Heavy fog outside. If it remains the game will be off and Coyle will boast that we did not concede.

Eh? Bright sunshine outside now and I've been up since 9 and not seen a hint of any fog. And don't bother coming on after the game with your usual post match offering telling us what you 've been doing and how you didn't miss the match or how the "real" gate was 1.5k. etc. I'm not interested that you're not interested! Lol.

C'mon Rovers. It's my birthday today so 3 points required as a little extra bonus please! Besides which we desperately need 3 points to keep on the coat tails of the pack.

Absolutely right Rev. I'm sick of the smug "Aren't I smart for not going and watching the crap" posts from so called supporters.

By the way, happy birthday and let's have a good win!

It was foggy earlier here in clitheroe but it's cleared now and it was never the depth of fog likely to get a game called off. I always hope we win but I can't watch it. I never come here and give it out to those who do though. Their money and their choice. I don't understand it but I have to respect it

Still foggy here. My house faces a two football pitch long sized common. If we were playing on that it would be touch and go if we played. I can just about see to the other side of the common.

Irrelevant I know given we're playing at Ewood.

I just looked at the league table, I didn't realise Reading are 5th in the table.

I expect us to lose by the usual one goal. Prove me wrong Rovers !

Very torn on this one.

If Coyle would be replaced with a better manager by defeat then I'd happily accept a(mother) defeat.

As it is we need a good final home game of the year to make Christmas bearable.

I don't feel a bit of excitement at the prospect of another couple of hours at Ewood. I could put this down to my age but I remember looking forward to games under Lambert, Irvine and Kelly before normal Venkys service was resumed.

Archived