BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Reading

Mercer

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a 'pseudo date' at 3.30GMT, so needless to say my attention will be on another type of day game so won't be listening to this one.

We should be good enough for a point at home 1-1.

Have fun guys. Look forward to Reading (hoho) through all 2 pages of the game thread later.

COYB!

Dear Rovers,

Stop showing @#/? pre-match montages of how great our recent history has been when your only intention now is to watch us rot at the behest of your paymasters. You are just taking the @#/? out of long suffering fans.

Regards.

Dear Rovers,

Stop showing @#/? pre-match montages of how great our recent history has been when your only intention now is to watch us rot at the behest of your paymasters. You are just taking the @#/? out of long suffering fans.

Regards.

No Christmas message on the big screen from the Queen of Pune , Fat Barry, and confused ?

Dear Rovers,

Regards.

It literally made me feel sick watching that pre-game and at half time. It is a reminder of the destruction wrought on Rovers for the benefit of spivs and betting syndicates. We have been done over.

Eh? Bright sunshine outside now and I've been up since 9 and not seen a hint of any fog. And don't bother coming on after the game with your usual post match offering telling us what you 've been doing and how you didn't miss the match or how the "real" gate was 1.5k. etc. I'm not interested that you're not interested! Lol.

C'mon Rovers. It's my birthday today so 3 points required as a little extra bonus please! Besides which we desperately need 3 points to keep on the coat tails of the pack.

It cleared about 11am so had a lively and lovely walk up Billinge Hill, Alum Scar and Salmesbury Bottoms. I could see the Ewood, Blackpool and Dumpdale floodlights from the Wainwright Memorial

The gate today was 7,650.

I hope you get your Birthday 3 points.

Absolutely right Rev. I'm sick of the smug "Aren't I smart for not going and watching the crap" posts from so called supporters.

By the way, happy birthday and let's have a good win!

I agree. I don't like smarty pants. Mind you.........

Archived