SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I Threw The Snowball At Madame Desai

MCMC1875

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Class !!

This [in my humble opinion] is good enough to work on 'proper' media outlets, any thoughts on sending it to local BBC / ITV ?? [perhaps not Sky Sports News though ........],

It would be priceless if someone could hack the big screen at Ewood and have it play on a recurring loop at half time!

I'll link my Twitter to it and try to get it moved around some Avon County league contacts

I have got a friend with over 28k followers to retweet this, earlier today. I am also working on a couple of snooker professionals that I know, who have loads of followers. Let's get this out, as it is superb. Not too sure if we could be ex players like Savage retweeting it, or who know, maybe even get it on BT sports, as it shows their competitors at Sky in a bas light.

Len I take my hat off to you, it is a brilliant piece of work and you are definitely a budding Cohen.

Good old Jim White deleting non abusive tweets regarding Rovers and Venkys but leaving other teams. This is the massive difference between the Rovers situation and most others. A big cover up by connected media and PR people from day one.

Collymore has a decent following and seems to sympathise with our plight - any way of someone sharing it with him on Twitter?!

Beyond me i'm afraid :blink:

difficult to do !

Ive linked to the youtube url on a tweet, but you can't direct message someone on twitter unless they 'follow' you. I guess the idea is to add a few hashtags and hope they get picked up.

For what its worth I tried #venkysout and #moneylaunderingfilth

difficult to do !

Ive linked to the youtube url on a tweet, but you can't direct message someone on twitter unless they 'follow' you. I guess the idea is to add a few hashtags and hope they get picked up.

You just have to tweet it to him, in other words include his twitter handle in your Tweet with the link and your message.

difficult to do !

I see. And now feel very old :)

You just have to tweet it to him, in other words include his twitter handle in your Tweet with the link and your message.

Can someone do this?

Collymore seems to respond a bit more, now that he is plugging his own on line show. I sent him a message asking him to Retweet the song and also play it during his next phone in show. I haven't had a response but will advise if I do.

Archived