BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] #findpasha

ABBEY

I said when his presence first really came to light that he's likely to be a businessman here to apply the thumbscrews and either get the club ready for sale or oversee the downscale looking to maximize whatever he can claw back.

It sounded for all the world like a business decision, that was before his Agency links came apparent though which casts another angle on it :blink:

The latest go between at the club ensuring all partners & Venkys interests get served !

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You saying there's something wrong with having major footballing decisions controlled by an elusive Indian with no CV?

Moi? Of course not. 6 years ago it might have seemed @#/? up but now it would be about par.

Glenn p reckons it's not him unless he's changed a lot

I'm confident that it is, 6 years is a long time... hell I had more hair and not much of a belly 6 years ago

Have to admire the work that went behind this. The task was set just a few days ago and already we have identified him, massive credit to everyone who got involved shows how effective this fan base can be when we all work together. Keep Fighting! :)

This is something that we have been searching for a weeks even months now to be honest. If you look for something long enough you will usually find it.

Archived