BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

News Thread Attempt 394

48 minutes ago, Batman. said:

Well I have no choice when you're not willing to elaborate on your clearly pig ignorant views. Of course, there is still an open platform for you to justify/ retract your earlier nonsense... 

Which of my views are "pig ignorant" and why should I have to justify myself to you? The statement that,the vile filth, which perpetrated these horrendous acts is a member of your favourite religion? That's a FACT not a VIEW, can you comprehend the difference or are you denying he's a muslim?  You don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore, it really is that easy.

Just now, otto man said:

Which of my views are "pig ignorant" and why should I have to justify myself to you? The statement that,the vile filth, which perpetrated these horrendous acts is a member of your favourite religion? That's a FACT not a VIEW, can you comprehend the difference or are you denying he's a muslim?  You don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore, it really is that easy.

It's a fact that "he's part of my favourite religion?"

Oh dear, you really are cracking today. 

I'm denying he is part of "everyday Islam," of course. You're clutching at straws mate. A full retraction might have sufficed and and saved you a little respect. As it happens, you've decided to keep digging and make yourself appear even more hate filled...

Just now, otto man said:

What are you talking about, a retraction for what ? You are seriously losing the plot. Like I said, use the ignore function. Now this is the last time I will engage with you on this subject. Capiche?

You're yet to engage me one tiny bit...

27 minutes ago, otto man said:

Yeah but it's the way you have worded it. When you read your comment it's reads that you have an issue with the fact he's a Muslim if he was a rovers fan would that mean we all a in some way connected or represented by his actions? imo  his religion has nothing to do with it, his actions do not represent his religion but a hate for western culture 

20 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Yeah but it's the way you have worded it. When you read your comment it's reads that you have an issue with the fact he's a Muslim if he was a rovers fan would that mean we all a in some way connected or represented by his actions? imo  his religion has nothing to do with it, his actions do not represent his religion but a hate for western culture 

Of course his actions represent his religion,he was screaming allahu akhbar! Daesh have claimed responsibility for this one, how can you ignore their own admission?  Why anyone would try to defend this filth is beyond me.  A follower of a religion that promotes pedophilia and rape. Actively encourages homophobia and delights in the murder of gays, is anti semitic, misogynist and bigoted and what makes it worse is that he was "home grown" Time to wake up and realise what you're facing.

1 minute ago, otto man said:

Of course his actions represent his religion,he was screaming allahu akhbar! Daesh have claimed responsibility for this one, how can you ignore their own admission?  Why anyone would try to defend this filth is beyond me.  A follower of a religion that promotes pedophilia and rape. Actively encourages homophobia and delights in the murder of gays, is anti semitic, misogynist and bigoted and what makes it worse is that he was "home grown" Time to wake up and realise what you're facing.

No it doesn't just because he thinks he is representing his religion doesn't mean he is. Their religion doesn't promote violence Islam is a peaceful religion, nowhere does the Quran promote these acts. They are just Terrorists who are so brainwashed and radicalised that they think this what Ala wants buts it's not. Yes these people are a massive threat but they do not represent Muslims 

Just now, JonnyP said:

No it doesn't just because he thinks he is representing his religion doesn't mean he is. Their religion doesn't promote violence Islam is a peaceful religion, nowhere does the Quran promote these acts. They are just Terrorists who are so brainwashed and radicalised that they think this what Ala wants buts it's not. Yes these people are a massive threat but they do not represent Muslims 

Could you define the difference? Who would then authorise him offically? is there an equivalent of, say, The Pope? 

• Backroom
10 minutes ago, otto man said:

So you're saying there's a problem with Christians because of Brevik?

Or there's a problem with cigar lovers because Saville was a paedo?

Perhaps there's a problem with white people because of the Ku Klux Kean?

• Backroom
Just now, otto man said:

Could you define the difference? Who would then authorise him offically? is there an equivalent of, say, The Pope? 

How about 'every imam in the UK'? Y'know, the ones condemning yesterday's attack?

Just now, JonnyP said:

No it doesn't just because he thinks he is representing his religion doesn't mean he is. Their religion doesn't promote violence Islam is a peaceful religion, nowhere does the Quran promote these acts. [\B]They are just Terrorists who are so brainwashed and radicalised that they think this what Ala wants buts it's not. Yes these people are a massive threat but they do not represent Muslims 

JonnyP,read and make your own conclusions.....

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

3 hours ago, otto man said:

And there we have it.

You're racist against Muslims. 

Shock horror.

15 hours ago, otto man said:

Five people dead and all you're concerned about is political correctness? :blink: 

Yeah thats my only concern :)

As for the 'your favourite religion' stuff, in my opinion you just make yourself look ignorant and prejudiced. 

54 minutes ago, Dreski said:

Or what about this headline...it's about as credible.

muslim-spiders.jpg

Five dead now and you chose to lampoon whist simultaneously thrusting your head back into the sand. Most Muslims are happy chaps/chapesses but the idealogy will drive more and more lunatics to commit more atrocities.

You see, it's because they believe God is on their side.

13 hours ago, Mike E said:

So you're saying there's a problem with Christians because of Brevik?

Or there's a problem with cigar lovers because Saville was a paedo?

Perhaps there's a problem with white people because of the Ku Klux Kean?

Please do point out where I said any of those things. Don't put words in my mouth Mike. I'm more than capable of doing that for myself, thank you.

Brevik was part of no Christian organized group that I know of. This is a bit of smear. ISIS/Wahhabism/Salafism have particularly dangerous teachings.

UK, USA and Canada all sold arms to Saudi Arabia in the last several years, I'm not saying that is wrong. However, it needs to be looked at to see if this dangerous teaching originates from over Saudi Arabia. I read one article that stated, Saudi Arabia has exported these teachings and where it has taken hold is Pakistan, where a lot of these wrongdoers come from.

It's best left for the experts, however, the kind of religion that exists in Iran or other versions like Sufism may not have these kinds of dangers to them.