BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F.a. Cup Final Protest (Fans United)

Neal

After speaking with some Blackpool fans following our successful protest today, we came up with the idea of holding a 'Fans United' protest outside Wembley for the FA cup final. We're looking to get a coach of fans from as many clubs as possible, Pool, Rovers, Coventry, Charlton, FC United, I'm sure there are more... Even Everton have already said they will bring a coach load! Should be a fun trip out, it's an opportunity to show solidarity towards the F.A. and drag them into the spotlight on their biggest day of the year.

I'm just starting this thread to see how many would be interested at this point.

Venkys Out.

After speaking with some Blackpool fans following our successful protest today, we came up with the idea of holding a 'Fans United' protest outside Wembley for the FA cup final. We're looking to get a coach of fans from as many clubs as possible, Pool, Rovers, Coventry, Charlton, FC United, I'm sure there are more... Even Everton have already said they will bring a coach load! Should be a fun trip out, it's an opportunity to show solidarity towards the F.A. and drag them into the spotlight on their biggest day of the year.

I'm just starting this thread to see how many would be interested at this point.

Venkys Out.

You mean you don't think we'll make the final outright? ^_^

Venkys Out.

Sounds like a great idea, they will probably try to ban the coaches from parking anywhere near Wembley though, they will not want

any bad publicity whatsoever.

Sounds like a great idea, they will probably try to ban the coaches from parking anywhere near Wembley though, they will not want

any bad publicity whatsoever.

They can. We'll walk the rest of the way together.

I think this is a great idea - especially if you could get maybe 2/3 coach loads from the main victims Coventry, Blackpool, Forest, Charlton and Us of course.  A turn out of 600/1000 on Wembley way all protesting together could not and would not be ignored, and I feel sure that whichever teams were in the final their fans would support it on the day.

Even the FA would struggle to ignore it

And lets be honest it could be a cracking day out!!

23 minutes ago, sw0808 said:

I think this is a great idea - especially if you could get maybe 2/3 coach loads from the main victims Coventry, Blackpool, Forest, Charlton and Us of course.  A turn out of 600/1000 on Wembley way all protesting together could not and would not be ignored, and I feel sure that whichever teams were in the final their fans would support it on the day.

Even the FA would struggle to ignore it

And lets be honest it could be a cracking day out!!

Add Orient to that list too... Sure they would want the opportunity to tell the F.A. what they think after screwing them over.

Archived