16 minutes ago, Amo said:

Dropped a bollock with Jack O'Connell, didn’t we?

He needed to go to kick on. Brentford could easily say the same who we gave him too. Via a spell at bury he now must be 26 where he has peaked so it’s taken time but well done to him.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure where to put this. I always find these signs a laugh. But have a new favourite. The Dingles are in town.

*sigh* Yes, all lives matter. That is what the BLM movement is about. No one has said that white lives don't matter. When the police created the blue lives matter, did you or other people complai

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

Drop some bollocks, get 15 mil for Phil Jones - it all evens itself up. 

I guess we can forgive Bowyer because of the rabbits he pulled out the hat but he had a serious blindspot for Lowe and Hanley. O’Connell has proven to be the superior player. 

Just now, Stuart said:

Interesting that the VAR check didn’t go Liverpool’s way. Not a PL match so...

“Why would Mane go down if he wasn’t touched?” 

Danny Murphy talking utter sh*te as usual ??

Just now, Stuart said:

Although it is farcical that they get nothing because the ref made the wrong call. They should be playing against 10 now.

Just now, Stuart said:

Post VAR inspection it should have been a free-kick to Liverpool and the Flamengo players sent off.

I assume the Ref got a call from 'someone' not to award it. Asian bookies maybe.

That Ref would struggle in Sunday League.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Post VAR inspection it should have been a free-kick to Liverpool and the Flamengo players sent off.

I assume the Ref got a call from 'someone' not to award it. Asian bookies maybe.

That Ref would struggle in Sunday League.

In the PL VAR can only give penalties , red cards, or cancel goals, and not give free kicks. Presume its the same here.

Edited by Hasta
Just now, Stuart said:

“Liverpool can’t believe they didn’t get a penalty”. You’re not in Anfield anymore, Toto.

Stephen Warnock, Danny Murphy and Glen Johnson... Good to see unbiased punditry there.

2 hours ago, JacknOry said:

get 15 mil for Phil Jones - it all evens itself up. 

It was more than that after Venkys found out Jones illegally leaked his release clause figure to United. Liverpool and Dalglish offered more as well. 

Edited by Vinjay
5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

???

Everton a founding member of The Football League, has been absent from the top division for just 4 seasons and not since 1953-54.

The club has won the First Division 9 times, the FA Cup 5 times, and the UEFA  Cup Winners Cup once.

They're no more successful than us - they just have a rich owner.

18 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Well they are slightly more successful overall but both can be considered leading symbols of excellence since the foundation of English football. As for rich owners (which Rovers also have) how long until Everton run into FUP issues? Rovers had that transfer ban as well.

Edited by Vinjay
3 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

My post was never, ever about US in any way shape or form.

It was a response to a post stating that Everton ''have extremely little in the way of achievements, accomplishments, respectability'' although I have no idea WTF the 'respectability' angle is about.

Watford will be looking to get their first win under Pearson today. Did see a story that Hughes was approached but turned it down. So maybe he's done with management or he sees Watford's position as near impossible. Southampton were in a better position but it's not like he's really earned better opportunities lately.

Of course Mourinho won't want to lose to another of his old clubs so soon in his tenure.

10 hours ago, Vinjay said:

Watford will be looking to get their first win under Pearson today. Did see a story that Hughes was approached but turned it down. So maybe he's done with management or he sees Watford's position as near impossible. Southampton were in a better position but it's not like he's really earned better opportunities lately.

Of course Mourinho won't want to lose to another of his old clubs so soon in his tenure.

I think Hughes knows after his last job he can't afford another relegation on his CV. With that said I don't see him getting offers from well-placed PL clubs so he'll either need to take a risk, drop down to the Championship or just retire from management. If he stays out of the game for too long he'll find it almost impossible to get another job.