• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure where to put this. I always find these signs a laugh. But have a new favourite. The Dingles are in town.

*sigh* Yes, all lives matter. That is what the BLM movement is about. No one has said that white lives don't matter. When the police created the blue lives matter, did you or other people complai

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Absolutely a goal. Keeper had ball in his hand but from side he took it into side net inside the goal. 

Where is VAR?

Goal line tech not switched on? Officials too brainwashed to question it.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

He would have but scared to question the IT, maybe not allowed to.

Surely it is still part of their job to get the correct decision. I hope it is not that the premier league don’t want Sheff Utd to win.

• Moderation Lead
12 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Absolutely a goal. Keeper had ball in his hand but from side he took it into side net inside the goal. 

Where is VAR?

Bizarre, isn’t it? They said at HT that they could have used VAR to overturn it....

11 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Just flicked on the Villa game. Proper weird without a crowd sound.

I feel like I make the crowd sounds in my head when something happens. Odd.

I've got it via a US channel with crowd sound which sounds like static inteference. The channel did acknowledge this at half time and said that the PL had promised to improve it in future, still in testing stage. 

Edited by AllRoverAsia
1 hour ago, Tom said:

On one channel with fake crowd noise and one without it, think I prefer it without 

Didn’t realise that. I’ve been watching with the crowd noise on and, to be fair, it’s quite good. One shot went just past the post and the ‘ooohs’ were spot on. They even had chants of ‘United, United’ when Sheff got a corner. I’m also messing around on my iPad, looking up now and again and it has the feel (with the sound) of a normal game. 

I’ve just switched channels to the non crowd version and it feels like a training match. Credit where it’s due in my opinion.

38 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

He would have but scared to question the IT, maybe not allowed to.

So the officials are now getting paid for not doing their jobs

Just now, rigger said:

So the officials are now getting paid for not doing their jobs

Just heard the the goal line tech was working but that it's view of the ball was blocked. Odd as there was no one swinging on the crossbar at the time. I suppose a side on view may have been interfered with.

I agree the match officials should have done more.

39 minutes ago, rigger said:

Surely it is still part of their job to get the correct decision. I hope it is not that the premier league don’t want Sheff Utd to win.

I never want Sheffield United to win !