• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure where to put this. I always find these signs a laugh. But have a new favourite. The Dingles are in town.

*sigh* Yes, all lives matter. That is what the BLM movement is about. No one has said that white lives don't matter. When the police created the blue lives matter, did you or other people complai

Posted Images

Yeah, I think I’m washing my hair or something...

5D45F5FA-CE60-48F6-88A8-8B1ED35C97F6.thumb.jpeg.9e629e5b841c6cd2c46009d84ad85ed0.jpeg

We are going to have weeks of this crap. If people thought football only began in 1992, the PL only began in 2020...

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Really good game tonight. Great watch (with crowd noise) You won't see better than that De Bruyne free kick.

Liverpool deserved Champions.

No asterix required.

No asterisk required; but one on record!

They won the league with different rules to the one that started

They are only 23 points clear anything could have happened in the real world ?

Just now, Tom said:

No asterisk required; but one on record!

They won the league with different rules to the one that started

They are only 23 points clear anything could have happened in the real world ?

A season that finishes on the training ground isn’t a proper season. They’ll have to do it for real next season.

We will all always wonder... would Liverpool have won it if they hadn’t had such a huge benefit from VAR, with key moments going their way at key times during the season.

The number of times they had decisions which weren’t referred was quite telling.

Bring on the BCD version of football so we can switch off the TV.

I dislike Liverpool as much as the next person but theres no doubt that they have deserved it and then some. They are 23 points clear and Champions 7 games before the end of the season, to start implying that VAR is a major factor is totally unfair. There wont be an asterisk on record nor to be honest should there be.

• Moderation Lead

I’ll add the caveat that I really don’t like Liverpool FC, or many of their gobshite fans.

But, to be fair, they are well deserving of being the champions. They’ve won the league by 20 or so points with games to spare, any VAR chat, just comes across as sour grapes to me.

They were the best over the course of a season, by a distance.

In other news, I’m off for a really long shower.

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I dislike Liverpool as much as the next person but theres no doubt that they have deserved it and then some. They are 23 points clear and Champions 7 games before the end of the season, to start implying that VAR is a major factor is totally unfair. There wont be an asterisk on record nor to be honest should there be.

Absolutely, in reality nobody has been near them, I’m just glad Carragher and Gerrard aren’t part of it, hated them two!

City are in a year of transition, they need to steady that back line or next season will be a ‘struggle’ too

39 minutes ago, Tom said:

I still find it bonkers that Chelsea had De Bruyne and Salah and didn’t utilise them then let them go!

De Bruyne is unreal, he must have shown his potential whilst at the club. A crazy decision letting him leave.

It must be a proper kick in the nuts for Chelsea fans seeing those 2 run riot every week.

Liverpool’s trophies in the last 30 years...

‪2 x Champions League‬
‪1 x UEFA Cup‬
‪3 x Super Cup‬
‪3 x FA Cup‬
‪4 x League Cup‬
‪1 x World Club Cup‬

Still fair play to their fans, they’ve had it tough! ?

Credit where due, best team this season, without a shadow of a doubt!

I tell you what Rovers fans......

Spurs have never won the Premier League!! 

4 hours ago, Stuart said:

We will all always wonder... would Liverpool have won it if they hadn’t had such a huge benefit from VAR, with key moments going their way at key times during the season.

The number of times they had decisions which weren’t referred was quite telling.

Bring on the BCD version of football so we can switch off the TV.

Come off it. You've been on here all season trying to find reasons why Liverpool shouldn't win the league.

You have consistently missed the obvious; they were the best team in the Prem this season by a country mile.

They are a very solid outfit. Confidence starts from the back and Alisson and van Dijk have it in spades. Their front 3 is as good as has been in Europe since Messi/Neymar/Suarez.

Add Klopp to that and you have the potential for a lot of success. It's no surprise that he gets the best out of those who play for him. His interview on Sky Sports tonight was brilliant.. His deference to Dalglish, Souness, and Thompson was genuine and made for great TV.

City are another very good side who will come close to winning the mini Champs League in August, but they couldn't live with Liverpool this season.

Whatever 2020-21 looks like as far as a spectacle goes (hopefully fans in grounds sooner rather than later) it won't be easy for Liverpool to repeat. City will improve - they'll buy a left back. Chelsea with Werner up front will be better. Unfortunately Man U look to be improving too. Solskjaer's signing of Fernandes has changed them as a team. Because of him I think that they can now sell Pogba and not have to listen to the social media driven uproar. 

Mission accomplished for Project Restart.

Let the hype begin.

By the way they deserve it having been the best team by a country mile. All the East Lancashire pseudo scousers can finally dispense with the Candy sponsored shirts and buy a new one. Mike Ashley will be rubbing his hands.