Just got in from work and settling down to the West Ham Chelsea game. Would love to see the hammers go down. Admittedly I have only seen rice play a handful of games live but I’m struggling to see what all the fuss is about . Their is murmurings of him replacing Fernandinho at city ( who I have had the pleasure of watching live for four seasons and is exceptional at what he does) . Rice looks ok in a poor side but England call ups and talk of transfers to big teams I just don’t see it. I will be watching him tonight to see if I have got him wrong. On the other hand I really rate that pulisic lad. 

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure where to put this. I always find these signs a laugh. But have a new favourite. The Dingles are in town.

*sigh* Yes, all lives matter. That is what the BLM movement is about. No one has said that white lives don't matter. When the police created the blue lives matter, did you or other people complai

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Will they stick with Howe in the championship if they go down? I would say yes

Probably but they shouldn't. Even if they stayed up they shouldn't. Both Bournemouth and Eddie Howe look like they need a fresh start.

2 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Just got in from work and settling down to the West Ham Chelsea game. Would love to see the hammers go down. Admittedly I have only seen rice play a handful of games live but I’m struggling to see what all the fuss is about . Their is murmurings of him replacing Fernandinho at city ( who I have had the pleasure of watching live for four seasons and is exceptional at what he does) . Rice looks ok in a poor side but England call ups and talk of transfers to big teams I just don’t see it. I will be watching him tonight to see if I have got him wrong. On the other hand I really rate that pulisic lad. 

Rice on his few England appearances has looked very poor. I agree with you, dont understand the hype.

No doubt he is handsomely compensated but I would imagine the Spurs Finance Director is having a morning to forget..

Looking at the bottom, the current bottom 3 seem doomed.

Bournemouth have lost both their get out of jail games and Villa have the run in from hell unless Liverpool are already on their hols later this month.

West Ham are alone in having games against fellow strugglers and probably have to lose all of them to get relegated.

• Moderation Lead
40 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

True colours from Klopp 

Felt like it was fair enough tbh.

Geoff Shreeves asking him loads of leading questions just after his side have been ranked 4-0. Klopp just stood up to him. Geoff Shreeves can be like that on occasion, a right little sneaky swine.

53 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Danny Murphy trying to talk about about effort and commitment... HA.

What a complete waste of space.

Absolute wanker.

The one thing I'm ashamed of about this club is the ex-players we've unleashed on the football media: Murphy, Savage and Sutton. All absolute wankers. 

West Ham...big time Charlies no nothing town team (within a city) who wear claret & blue. 

Their only claim to fame is as a ManUre bogey team.

No idea why they got that big fancy stadium....gonna be desolate in the Championship. Really hope they go down.

7 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

West Ham...big time Charlies no nothing town team (within a city) who wear claret & blue. 

No idea why they got that big fancy stadium....gonna be desolate in the Championship. Really hope they go down.

They won the world cup remember ?

8 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

They have to play Norwich, Watford, Villa plus Man Ure.

Fate in their own hands, regretfully I think they will scrape to safety.

If they had scored from their good chances they would have hammered the Dingles. Finishing was as bad as us.

Can't help thinking  that the 3 who do come down will be casting an eye at Dack, Armstrong and Travis. 

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

They have to play Norwich, Watford, Villa plus Man Ure.

Fate in their own hands, regretfully I think they will scrape to safety.

If they had scored from their good chances they would have hammered the Dingles. Finishing was as bad as us.

Can't help thinking  that the 3 who do come down will be casting an eye at Dack, Armstrong and Travis. 

I think i could just about stomach Dack or Armstrong leaving (not Trav though) but losing all 3 in one hit, probably cry