19 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Dingles just thrown away a 2-0 lead at Southampton, currently 3-2 down & getting battered. ūü§£

Incidently,  the unwashed's 2nd goal couldn't have been more "Burnley" if they'd tried!

The Gruffalo will be seething ūüėÉūüėÉ.

I wonder who he'll blame today

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure where to put this. I always find these signs a laugh. But have a new favourite. The Dingles are in town.

*sigh* Yes, all lives matter. That is what the BLM movement is about. No one has said that white lives don't matter. When the police created the blue lives matter, did you or other people complai

Posted Images

6 hours ago, roverandout said:

No one can doubt kane is top class. That's 29 goals in 40 games this season.  His second goal was world class 

He makes goalscoring look easy,like a certain Geordie used to for us.I can see him passing Shearer as top goalscorer in  premier league history aslong as he stays in this country.only 27 years old and still in his prime.

On 04/04/2021 at 23:15, Darrenbot said:

He makes goalscoring look easy,like a certain Geordie used to for us.I can see him passing Shearer as top goalscorer in  premier league history aslong as he stays in this country.only 27 years old and still in his prime.

Thought I'd tear myself away from the TM discussion.

Can you imagine how many he'd score in a really good side? I think if he moved to City (providing he got the game time), Liverpool or, dare I say, United, his numbers would be off the charts. I'm with you thinking that there's a good chance he'll overtake Big Al.

On 04/04/2021 at 18:15, Darrenbot said:

Kane needs 99 more Prem goals to beat Shearer; List of footballers with 100 or more Premier League goals - Wikipedia

His goals to game ratio is better too. It will be close. Kane tends to get one bad injury a season. Will his body stand up to another 5+ years?

Shearer scored 112 in 138 for Rovers. His knee injury in his first season didn't slow him down at all, but the one he got at Newcastle did. 

Aguero is off at the end of the season. He has probably missed 2+ seasons due to injuries. Without that he would have been a lot closer.

4 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Kane needs 99 more Prem goals to beat Shearer; List of footballers with 100 or more Premier League goals - Wikipedia

His goals to game ratio is better too. It will be close. Kane tends to get one bad injury a season. Will his body stand up to another 5+ years?

Shearer scored 112 in 138 for Rovers. His knee injury in his first season didn't slow him down at all, but the one he got at Newcastle did. 

Aguero is off at the end of the season. He has probably missed 2+ seasons due to injuries. Without that he would have been a lot closer.

Its quite a sobering thought that 3 of the top 7 have played for us..........