BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

iFollow Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Crazy- after a few games of good service today.

On the Mac it refuses to play because I have an ad-blocker

On the mobile it refuses to play because it says I am in a location without rights 

No difference to either set up from last week!

Switched to Safari on the Mac and it works OK.

• 2 weeks later...

My Samsung Mobile did not get on with the iFollow app,  the wife's did albeit poorly.  

Anyway I got myself a new Vivo and match pass for the Big Club game. 

The game was watchable BUT picture always a bit blurred,  constant buffering, sometimes for long periods.  Put it this way I finished watching my "live" transmission a full 20 minutes after the actual game ended.

I watch a lot of football and cricket via streams and apps and even on my aged Samsung the quality of video etc is miles ahead of what the iFollow app provided on a new powerful mobile with ok internet speed. 

I cannot watch iFollow live games via a browser using an Android phone,  it is not possible,  you have to use the app. 

I hope quality improves for the likes of me in more remote regions,  not currently City based. 

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

My Samsung Mobile did not get on with the iFollow app,  the wife's did albeit poorly.  

Anyway I got myself a new Vivo and match pass for the Big Club game. 

The game was watchable BUT picture always a bit blurred,  constant buffering, sometimes for long periods.  Put it this way I finished watching my "live" transmission a full 20 minutes after the actual game ended.

I watch a lot of football and cricket via streams and apps and even on my aged Samsung the quality of video etc is miles ahead of what the iFollow app provided on a new powerful mobile with ok internet speed. 

I cannot watch iFollow live games via a browser using an Android phone,  it is not possible,  you have to use the app. 

I hope quality improves for the likes of me in more remote regions,  not currently City based. 

What download speeds are you getting where you are?

www.speedtest.net

RE: blurring , on the ifollow feed have you tried changing the video quality settings?

Edited by perthblue02

1 minute ago, perthblue02 said:

What download speeds are you getting where you are?

www.speedtest.net

on the ifollow feed have you tried changing the video quality settings?

On data,  no cable where I am at present, so it's 7 mps.  OK not great but streams and other apps have good picture quality and not much buffering. 

Watched Indies v England on a superb stream and same quality via an app made by some Indian guy. Watched Burnley  v Spurs yesterday, great stream. YouTube is fantastic quality. 

IFollow was only just about watchable,  although sound and vid seemed in sync.

Not yet tried settings but will for the Rotherham game. 

To my layman's eye iFollow seems under powered. 

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

To my layman's eye iFollow seems under powered. 

Yesterday it looked like they were playing in mist during the first half. Perhaps it was the sun and the cheap non anti-glare camera.

PS - PM me the cricket rivers. It's hard to find decent ones these days.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Anyone else having issues with this today? When I go to the "choose your package" page, it just keeps loading and won't let me select a game. It was fine for the last few weeks 

Unfortunately it's working fine for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, OscarRaven said:

iFollow is useless, all the production values of a Facebook live stream if you can actually get it to work. Customer service is shocking. Save your money folks.

I've always wondered if they just got the guy that used to stream from his phone some years ago to go legit.

1 hour ago, OscarRaven said:

iFollow is useless, all the production values of a Facebook live stream if you can actually get it to work. Customer service is shocking. Save your money folks.

I got a match pass today so watched the first half on iFollow not the greatest quality of picture but watchable,  sound OK but some buffering and had to reload 3 times. 

Watched 2nd half via a stream.  Perfect picture,  sound OK. 

iFollow have a crap app and weak server. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought quite a few match day passes this season. Usually used via the app on a mobile but v Stoke via the website on a PC.

I have never succeeded in watching a full replay, hardly a hardship this season you may well say.

I bought a match pass v Stoke so tried to watch a replay yesterday and just now, as always I failed, so I thought I would get it solved and chat to those helpful people at iFollow.

The match pass is valid for 24 hours from match kick off. The full replay is available by noon the next day, I assume UK time,

In summary a match pass gives a 3 hour window in which to try to watch a full replay, as much use as Tits on a Carrot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, philipl said:

Cannot get ifollow to accept any of my cards! Using saved data which has been accepted before.

Anyone else similar problems?

Could be they have re-set the system, I had to log in with my details , something i have had to do all season