BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Roving Report.

Alan75

Craig Short

Reports from the media and official club web site, indicate that Craig Short has signed a 12 month extension to his current contract, that will keep him at the club until the summer of 2004.

Short is reported to have said: "My original contract was due to run out this summer, but I had the option to extend it based on appearances and I am delighted to do so."

Matt Jansen

Following Souness's comments regarding the loaning out of Matt Jansen, in order to allow him to get competative match practice the media are linking Matt with a number of clubs.It is reported that Burnley, Coventry, Derby, Wolves, Preston and Watford are showing an interest in signing Matt Jansen on loan.

However Graeme Souness  is reported to have said whether he goes on loan or not and to which club is down to Matt and his family to decide.

News that will come as a relief to Rovers fans is reported in the LET  tonight that states that, Matt is set to turn down Burnley's overtures in favour of a move elsewhere following a meeting with Ewood chief Graeme Souness.

David Dunn

As reported here previously, Rovers reserves were beaten 3-1 by Middlesbrough last night, however the game saw the welcome return of local hero David Dunn from injury.

Dunn came off after 75 minutes unscathed and looks a good prospect to replace the suspended David Thompson in midfield against Chelsea a week on Saturday at Stamford Bridge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.