BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

It's Sky who have a lovefest most people probably don't give a toss about them. Now if Orient v Newport had been on Tv with a tribute to Justin Edinburgh that would have been the right thing to do.  Of course they have already shown their nefarious intentions by picking Salford's first league game instead. Personally I don't like a club "owned" by retired Man United players (as if it's not Lim putting all the real money in) and my contempt is as justified as Leeds fans feel but it's not the same for everyone on here is it? 

Edited by Vinjay17

3 hours ago, Vinjay17 said:

It's Sky who have a lovefest most people probably don't give a toss about them. Now if Orient v Newport had been on Tv with a tribute to Justin Edinburgh that would have been the right thing to do.  Of course they have already shown their nefarious intentions by picking Salford's first league game instead. Personally I don't like a club "owned" by retired Man United players (as if it's not Lim putting all the real money in) and my contempt is as justified as Leeds fans feel but it's not the same for everyone on here is it? 

No , even though many of us have no great love of anything United connected, none of us jumped ship and on to the bandwagon supporting United's rivals Man City for a couple of seasons.

Edited by perthblue02

• 2 years later...