BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn

15 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

The Romanians and Polish run a lot round there....my mum lives about a mile and half away

Mrs works at St Wilfrid's and the area has been going down the pan for the last 10 years. Brothels,drugs,people trafficking and a turf war over car washes and tyre outfits. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, philipl said:

What’s interesting about it ? You don’t get many judys now I suppose but interesting is pushing it 

is that what you meant ?

3 hours ago, philipl said:

So one British sounding name out a multitude of non British sounding names is interesting how exactly ?

Or is this just straw clutching ?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KS Cracovia said:

Mrs works at St Wilfrid's and the area has been going down the pan for the last 10 years. Brothels,drugs,people trafficking and a turf war over car washes and tyre outfits. 

A couple of my pals are long serving Police officers in the Blackburn borough and they have a similar take on it over various areas. 

But of course the influx of people from different backgrounds and cultures only adds to the problems that were already there.

Hey ho though lets keep the borders wide open, everybody welcome. Every 2 good good doctors and nurses are balanced out by 10 economic scumbags. All contribute to the economy though so it's fine !

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

A couple of my pals are long serving Police officers in the Blackburn borough and they have a similar take on it over various areas. 

But of course the influx of people from different backgrounds and cultures only adds to the problems that were already there.

Hey ho though lets keep the borders wide open, everybody welcome. Every 2 good good doctors and nurses are balanced out by 10 economic scumbags. All contribute to the economy though so it's fine !

Spot on! But I forgot, It's enriching us!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Blimey Tony. I don't suppose they fancy propping Rovers up? :)

I harbour some hope Andy that one day they will. I still believe though that the skeletons in the closets at Ewood are currently outnumbering season ticket holders.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

The Issa brothers are leveraged up to their eyeballs with their EG Group having more than £8bn debts - do we really want them as owners and are they Rovers fans anyway? 

They are playing hugely high risk stakes.

It is worth remembering the richest family in the world, the Waltons, couldn't make a go of Asda.

The only way the Issas make a success is by creating local monopolies between Asda and their forecourt shops and that means ripping off British consumers

9 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It was interesting to see " Balaclava Street " on the BBC North west news last night. I lived on Carr Street, not far from there, until I was 5 and we moved to Rochdale. I'll always be a Blackburn lad. Getting off the bus or train at the Boulevard I always felt like I was coming home.

My parents had their wedding reception in the Balaclava pub back in the day. The building still stands, the pub sign is still there also or was last time I was in the area.

• Like 1

On 30/09/2020 at 09:43, philipl said:

They are playing hugely high risk stakes.

It is worth remembering the richest family in the world, the Waltons, couldn't make a go of Asda.

The only way the Issas make a success is by creating local monopolies between Asda and their forecourt shops and that means ripping off British consumers

I can imagine owning Asda would be a huge headache.  Although expect them to pop up Asda express in all of the sites instead of Spar etc  6,000 new stores immediately

This could kill off Greggs and Spar

Edited by Sparks Rover