BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Harry Chapman

Im a sucker for an old school winger. Its a dying art it seems and for the life of me I dont know why. Fingers crossed he signs, a really exciting player with small risk, but tremendous potential. Some big ifs, but if he can stay fit and covince TM with his workrate, then what a player he could be

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

Some players just fit with certain clubs. 

I see Harry Chapman as a huge reason why we get promoted next season.

I think you'll be disappointed when Dack leaves in the summer and Reed goes back.

Chapman's more than likely a busted flush who will stay on the treatment table more than the pitch. Vince Grella mk2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Stinny said:

I think you'll be disappointed when Dack leaves in the summer and Reed goes back.

Chapman's more than likely a busted flush who will stay on the treatment table more than the pitch. Vince Grella mk2

Could be worth considering, given how Dack and Chapman are mates, that it might persuade Dack to stay another year...

I'd love Chapman back. Am sure a young lad can recover and still be the player we saw. Even if he was managed and we got ten games out of him a season and some sub appearances, for the fee involved he would be worth his weight in gold. His potential sell on would be dackesque if we got him fit and playing regular and it's the perfect player to fill a position we are crying out for. Even hampered with injuries we would more than likely get our moneys worth. He's good for the dressing room and well liked by players and fans. 

Absolute no brainer for me. Get him back tony

• Like 6

11 hours ago, FGS5635 said:

Im a sucker for an old school winger. Its a dying art it seems and for the life of me I dont know why. Fingers crossed he signs, a really exciting player with small risk, but tremendous potential. Some big ifs, but if he can stay fit and covince TM with his workrate, then what a player he could be

Modern managers don't like wingers and don't trust them. Alf Ramsey started it all. I was reading Peter Thompson's Obituary the other day. I've seen him run Rovers ragged down the wing for Liverpool and he only got a handful of caps.

Plus someone claiming there friend has seen him check into Stanley House, or something.

Reminds me of that photo of him having a coffee with Danny Graham on deadline day in the summer doing the rounds and sending everyone into a frenzy.

• Backroom
20 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

See if Boro play him today, would be the usual sort of game they would give him a run out in.

I'd be absolutely amazed if Chapman is anywhere near the Boro squad today.