BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

Just now, arbitro said:

Japan aren't sitting on their lead neither. Martinez has been found out again.

What exactly did he do to warrant being put in charge of one of the best groups of players in the world???? 

2-1 now. I thought there maybe a marginal offside early in the build up to the Belgium goal.  Hope the linesman didn't keep his flag down for VAR and then they never had a look.

Edited by Hasta

Just now, Blow-in said:

What exactly did he do to warrant being put in charge of one of the best groups of players in the world???? 

I really don't know mate. He can talk the talk but that's about it. Evertonians called him Soft Shoe Martinez.

Look at that goalkeeping by Japan, Kawashima, win or lose, their effort and commitment has to earn them a lot of respect......against Panama I believe, it took Belgium a while to turn the jets on..... they are getting the better of play now, but we will see. This match has gone in waves.....

You have to feel for the Japanese, they were immense, defended superbly for most of the game without sitting at the edge of the box. In fairness I think their legs had gone and they would have lost it in extra time and that's why they took a chance with the corner. 

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Anyone else still wish we had it that easy? 

Suppose those that did will blame Belgium for resting players as we did.

Belgium are through. Remains to be seen if we will be in 24 hours time.

Noticeable both Croatia and Belgium laboured badly after resting 9 players in the final group game.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Noticeable both Croatia and Belgium laboured badly after resting 9 players in the final group game.

Cheers.

Just now, Admiral Nelsen said:

Incredible game.

So nervous about tomorrow after the last few days. We're a better side than Colombia, but not by miles and it doesn't look like anybody's doing it easy.

Are we?

This World Cup proves that heart, guile and belief means at least as much as wage packet and exposure.

It’s a one off game.

Prepare the rubber underwear.

3 minutes ago, Husky said:

Japan really showing their rank naivity there. Absolutely ridiculous to try lobbing those high corners in. They got what they deserved in the end.

Yeah, Hari-Kari there. You're a team of midgets and you decide to knock a long corner in with the seconds left on the clock. Suicidal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I sincerely hope we beat Colombia. A bonus being to shut you up.

• Like 2