BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Im not sure about that personally as James surely wont be 100% fit either way. Theyve got 3 or 4 that arent at quite the same level as the rest of the team but they are so dangerous going forward. 

I think Cuadrado could cause us problems, with the contrasting formations of 4-2-3-1 v 3 at the back. His pace and directness needs to be somehow prevented.

James has not bene fit for the whole tournament. He missed game 1 and came off last time. Hopefully he hasn't recovered as he is a dangerous player.

Cuadrado is an interesting one. Undeniable talent but was useless at Chelsea. I'm not worried about him.

I've said it before but don't mock the BBC until you've spent 2 weeks watching Alexi Lalas. You'll be craving Ferdinand after that.

England can do it today.

• Like 1

Just now, Dreyski said:

Was Martin Olsson the slightly better one or the slightly worse one?

I think we secretly switched the two when we sold Martin. Marcus suddenly got a lot better. Good business.

• Like 2

• Backroom
Just now, Dreyski said:

Was Martin Olsson the slightly better one or the slightly worse one?

The original one that took a dive against Burnley 

• Like 1

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Who do they both play for now?

Martin - Swansea

Marcus - Derby

Wouldn't be surprised to see Martin back in the Prem to help relegate another team, he's a good record.

• Like 1

Damn you England. We've got the wrong bloke in charge but by a sheer accident of fate if Southgate's gamble doesn't backfire and we can somehow get past Columbia we only have to beat Sweden and Croatia to get to the World Cup Final.

It's the hope wot kills you.

• Like 1