BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

• Backroom

Typical England. No issues, then suddenly self destruct. 

We can score again but our defence worries me a lot. We keep trying to pass it around like we're Barcelona and losing possession. 

• Like 2

Just now, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

Soft but he shouldn't have his arms in someone's face. 

It shouldn't matter much Harry Kane could get the golden boot from this game alone, these guys are comically bad in defense.

Has there been a more inept example of defending in the tournament so far? 

Every other team have looked organised if a little blunt up front, but these guys are like are like a pub team at the back. Not bad going forward I suppose.

• Backroom

We've played pretty well but a moment of stupidity means we're drawing instead of winning.

Keep playing like this and we should win, but we need to stop passing it around the back like Spain-lite. The support isn't there from the midfield to do that and we keep getting caught out. Need to be more direct in getting the ball into midfield and pass around from there. 

• Backroom

Reminds me of Rovers at times, an easy game, coasting then Maguire messed around at the back and gave them a chance and they got their peckers up then we gift them a penalty.

Think we’ll win but we need to learn from mistakes.

Just now, Blow-in said:

Every other team have looked organised if a little blunt up front, but these guys are like are like a pub team at the back. Not bad going forward I suppose.

I presume your talking about Tunisia? 

• Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

We've played pretty well but a moment of stupidity means we're drawing instead of winning.

Keep playing like this and we should win, but we need to stop passing it around the back like Spain-lite. The support isn't there from the midfield to do that and we keep getting caught out. Need to be more direct in getting the ball into midfield and pass around from there. 

You need to get Sterling and Lingaard playing as out and out old fashioned wingers, the keeper couldn't catch a cold bomb crosses in. 

Just now, Blow-in said:

Knock it off

Tunisia look one of the worst teams I have seen so far and for them to be level is poor from our point of view. We have played some decent stuff but at this level you can't afford to miss the quality of chances we have. Sterling has been poor again and Alli isn't fit. Big second half coming up.

Just now, roverandout said:

You constantly take snipes at england..we get it you dont like them..half what u say is bullocks

I wasn't speaking about England and I am not the only one who said Tunisia look appalling.

I already said England will bury these. 

• Like 1