BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

• Backroom

Exactly what we needed! Brilliant header. Could and should have had a penalty for Panama's grappling in the box anyway but judging by the way it's being officiated in this tournament I assume it's legal now.

Just now, DE. said:

Good thing Panama are rubbish. That was shocking defending from England. 

What a lazy simplistic view. They aren't in England or Belgium's class hardly makes them rubbish. First time qualified for WC they are entitled to be treated with a bit more respect.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, Vinjay17 said:

What a lazy simplistic view. They aren't in England or Belgium's class hardly makes them rubbish. First time qualified for WC they are entitled to be treated with a bit more respect.

OK. Allow me to rephrase.

Good thing Panama aren't in England or Belgium's class. That was shocking defending by England. 

• Like 2

Just now, arbitro said:

I'll be surprised if Panama finish this match with eleven players on the pitch. They look like an undisciplined bunch. The England hot heads would do well not to get involved.

That typical latin temperament I guess. They did look a little hot headed at times in their last game. Didn't go "over the top" though in my view but I didn't see the entire game either.

Just now, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

The commentators are fecking awful. They haven't got a clue what is going on. Not even sure they've mentioned Loftus-cheeks booking yet. Murphy is a joke. 

They mentioned the L-C caution came up on their screen and assumed it was for the goal celebration. Murphy is a master at stating the bleedin' obvious. I just can't stand him after he stole all that money from Rovers.

The commentators are fecking awful. They haven't got a clue what is going on. Not even sure they've mentioned Loftus-cheeks booking yet. Murphy is a joke. 

Luckily we have got Martin Tyler doing the commentary over here :)

• Backroom

You don't know how lucky you are!! At least we've get the weather!! It's cracking t'flags here! 

And theres the fourth. Big Sam magic!!! 

Absolutely. Costa Del Darwen!

• Like 1