BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

• Backroom

How Maguire didn't lamp him I don't know. All in one minute he was forearmed, poked, and headbutted in the face.

If we've learned to stay calm, it stands us in good stead. Also noticed Kane was smacked in the back of the head while being full-nelsoned for the penalty.

They should be professional enough to stay calm though it obviously depends how violent it gets. If they start drawing blood or injuring people then 

Should take Kane off at HT. No need to risk people like that at this stage if Panama are getting over aggressive. I couldn't really care less about England or most of the players but Kane is someone I rate. Bring on people like Jones who probably have a 75% chance of being injured at some point anyway.

Edited by Vinjay17

Just now, Tom said:

Just got to the Christening do and got the tv sorted 

It’s actually coming home this time

Is it one of those christenings where the parents never set foot in a church for years afterwards? If so should have just stayed at home.

Edited by Vinjay17

Just now, DE. said:

Better hope Belgium don't get too many free kicks/corners! 

Well at least you won't have to worry about that game unless you're concerned about who 2nd round opponents could be (illogical given it's likely some major teams would have to be beaten at some point)

• Backroom
Just now, Vinjay17 said:

Well at least you won't have to worry about that game unless you're concerned about who 2nd round opponents could be (illogical given it's likely some major teams would have to be beaten at some point)

True, but it'll be a good indicator of how far we can expect to go. Belgium will be our first game against what you'd call genuinely decent opposition.

Just now, DE. said:

True, but it'll be a good indicator of how far we can expect to go. Belgium will be our first game against what you'd call genuinely decent opposition.

OK but just to point out if "we" means you're including myself (though noted you're probably speaking for most on here) I don't particularly care who wins the thing. Maybe a slight preference if certain people don't but not really something keeping me awake at night. In 1998 I did but that's 20 years ago and in 2002 I was too angry at Eriksson lying to Jansen (as if he hadn't lied to Rovers related people enough already) to give a toss though my interest was probably already on the wane anyway. I've never really liked most of the players who have featured in England's squads. Don't even know why I'm posting so much to be honest haven't even watched the game. 

If England reach the final (and it's not implausible) I'll say the exact same thing. Guess I'm a lousy patriot.

Edited by Vinjay17

1 hour ago, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

Haha they've just mentioned the booking and said it happened in the aftermath of the goal. No you tits he got booked for a foul. Unbelievable! 

They told us at the start that everyone was having problems inside the stadium with the pictures and that the viewer would see replays before the commentators in the stadium.

• Backroom
Just now, Vinjay17 said:

OK but just to point out if "we" means you're including myself (though noted you're probably speaking for most on here) I don't particularly care who wins the thing. In 1998 I did but that's 20 years ago and in 2002 I was too angry at Eriksson lying to Jansen (as if he hadn't lied to Rovers related people enough already) to give a toss. Maybe a slight preference if certain people don't but not really something keeping me awake at night. Don't even know why I'm posting so much to be honest haven't even watched the game. 

We means England.