BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venkys London Ltd accounts

It really is staggering that you can spend over £200 Million in just over a decade and take a club from mid table top flight regulars to bottom half of the second tier via League 1. If you'd have given that money to 99% of posters on this forum I'd be confident that you'd have seen better results. I just don't understand what they are getting out of this you'd have thought that by now they'd have thought we are losing millions a year here let's bring someone in who can get the club looking something like a conventional club.

• Like 2

On 19/04/2021 at 20:35, perthblue02 said:

Just had the misfortune to read this utter shyte....wish I hadn't.

image.png

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

It really is staggering that you can spend over £200 Million in just over a decade and take a club from mid table top flight regulars to bottom half of the second tier via League 1. If you'd have given that money to 99% of posters on this forum I'd be confident that you'd have seen better results. I just don't understand what they are getting out of this you'd have thought that by now they'd have thought we are losing millions a year here let's bring someone in who can get the club looking something like a conventional club.

If you'd have given me the £200m I'd have banked £100m of it and moved to Monte Carlo.

With the other £100m I would have left everything in place (Williams, Finn, Allardyce, et al.) and given £10m per season either to buy or subsidise the cost of a player who would ordinarily be beyond the day to day budget. By now the club would be on solid footing and I'd sell for £400m.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PLJPB said:

The usual summer cash injection has just been announced at Companies House. £5.250 million into VLL ltd which will presumably be loaned to BRFC ltd as previously done. Total spend by the Rao's on their plaything now stands at £202 million!

There must be cheaper hobbies!

Strange old hobby as well. Taking over a football club that's a community asset and running it into the ground. 

If they bought the Mona Lisa, I guess Barry Venky would take a dump on it, Venky Venky would draw on it with crayon 🖍 and the wicked witch of Venkyland would put it on her wall and smile ☺ 🐔 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Miller11 said:

It’s been a few months since we’ve had to hear sections of our fanbase saying “thank god for Venky’s, we’d be doomed without them”, so there’s that to look forward to for the next week or so.

Again they'll be missing the facts that Venkys have taken us to the very brink of being a Bolton or Wigan. They keep us there and only their money stops a full on meltdown of those proportions.

Very odd to be grateful for that scenario.

If or when DDay finally does arrive it's odds on we'll be left worse than Bolton or Wigan. 

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

I don’t know why I put myself through it, but here’s a selection of comment from Twitter. I expect Facebook is even worse.

CFC7EBC8-9CE2-404E-A622-12497828F469.png

3F4BAB2C-6EDA-484A-B58A-DDC8DB4DF3B0.jpeg

77D0EED1-2116-49D4-B8F8-55FA818C5E81.jpeg

D104E7EE-D64D-4E99-9523-064DDAEB981C.jpeg

This is the problem the longer Venkys are here. Young, ignorant fans don’t know any different and history will be rewritten. Stockholm syndrome in full flow.

Mowbray has cleverly tapped into this zeitgeist with talk of us “not having Shearer and Sutton any more”.

I just wish these know-nowts weren’t quite so smug. The lad there “Finch” was probably in primary school when these club killers rocked up.

They are the biggest threat to the future of this club and we are totally reliant on them writing off £200m (and rising). Meanwhile they are being 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻‘d at by the young generation of fans, who blame other supporters for our plight.

• Like 5

I must admit the cash injections seem to be lower than i would have expected this year. 

Looking at it they have injected £1m more than last season despite not having nearly as much match day income etc plus investing more in player wages etc this term.

I would have expected at least another £5-7m in share allocations this year to cover that shortfall. So really i wonder where the cash has come from to pay everything?

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Again they'll be missing the facts that Venkys have taken us to the very brink of being a Bolton or Wigan. They keep us there and only their money stops a full on meltdown of those proportions.

Very odd to be grateful for that scenario.

If or when DD finally does arrive it's odds on we'll be left worse than Bolton or Wigan. 

DD? 

1 hour ago, phili said:

I must admit the cash injections seem to be lower than i would have expected this year. 

Looking at it they have injected £1m more than last season despite not having nearly as much match day income etc plus investing more in player wages etc this term.

I would have expected at least another £5-7m in share allocations this year to cover that shortfall. So really i wonder where the cash has come from to pay everything?

Matchday income for a year was only around £3 million wasn’t it? Plus there’d be savings on all the matchday expenses. I imagine commercial income wouldn’t have suffered as much since it’s mostly about being seen on Sky than by the 8,000 diehards.

10 hours ago, PLJPB said:

The usual summer cash injection has just been announced at Companies House. £5.250 million into VLL ltd which will presumably be loaned to BRFC ltd as previously done. Total spend by the Rao's on their plaything now stands at £202 million!

Soon to be followed by the usual Mercer they are bust / can’t afford it / we are fooked post first seen in 2012

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PLJPB said:

But if their hobby was,say, model trains, you'd think they would make sure that the wheels were going round after 10+ years.

Their numbers are fantastic actually if you check their latest numbers as a whole group....revenues up 40%+ ....they have 2bn cash in hand according to latest figs....

5m is like loose change, they are seriously rich....abramovich rich.  They make vaccines at the end of the day.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, phili said:

Loans from Venkys as opposed to share capital