BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

Just now, Neal said:

Could you do a favour pal and copy paste it here? Or someone else... I won't click on thair bastard website!

Im out getting brekkie now before the game to sum it up he talks about his community service, he is spending time with disabled people a couple of evenings a week.He speaks about the interest in him says he is happy here and it's different as to when he was desperate to leave Gillingham as we are a big club with everything in place to reach the premier league.

Doesn't rule out a move in the future,wants to play at the highest level and hopefully that will be with us 

“I could have left Blackburn but I’m way happier now than the time I could have left Gillingham, It’s a massive a massive club, I love being here, everything is here to go to the next level.

“I had conversations with the manager and the club and they said they didn’t want me to leave, so I told them I’ll leave it with you, I want to stay, I won't kick up a fuss, I want to be here and if an offer comes in they accept it, then it out of my hands then it becomes my decision”

Those bids definitely happened then, plus now the feature interviews are starting, expect more incoming in January.

• Like 1

• Backroom

We can only hope that if a Premier League club comes in for him that Venky's set a price that puts them off. With the way the market is at present we should be looking at £25m+ for him, if not more. Incredible to think we picked him up for just £750k. Has to go down as one of the best pieces of business the club has done, certainly in the last decade. 

10 hours ago, DE. said:

We can only hope that if a Premier League club comes in for him that Venky's set a price that puts them off. With the way the market is at present we should be looking at £25m+ for him, if not more. Incredible to think we picked him up for just £750k. Has to go down as one of the best pieces of business the club has done, certainly in the last decade. 

I'd agree with that, certainly in financial terms. People say he's not fast and that's true in real terms but he has a good change of pace were he goes from jogging to sprinting with the ball very quickly. He's also very good at running directly at opponents making them have to stand still, then he puts on that little change of pace that takes him away from players.

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I hope he stays and gets an England call up while here. I think spurs would be a bad move at this point. 

We know what they will do anyway. Because they think they are so attractive, they will bid 15 million and hope he forces a move through. Watch it 

We need to be making it clear now that nobody leaves the club in January whatever the offer. If we don't the constant stream of speculation could damage our chances of a very successful season.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We need to be making it clear that nobody leaves the club in January whatever the offer.

I don't think he would force a move through, but you would never know for definite when a club who feature in the champions league fairly regularly come calling. I hope he stays here for the season and gets an England call up. Best for all I think. 

If he keeps going as he has been in the first quarter of the season, he will score 20 plus league goals. We will get some serious bids during the summer. Grealish has goal scoring stats nowhere near that and 35 million was mentioned there. 

I'll stick my neck and out and say Dack is unlikely to be a success in the Premier League. Skill alone is not enough at the top level and I don't think he would be able to cope with the high intensity and pace of the very best defenders. Spurs is entirely the wrong club for him too - he'd likely disappear with trace in the same way Bentley did. 

Chaddy says he's put me on ignore - is that a badge of honour these days ? 

39 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Bradley, I’d like you to meet David...

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/david-bentley-one-one-when-i-made-my-england-debut-i-thought-isnt-what-its-cracked-be?_format=amp

A year after leaving Blackburn, Bentley retired from football aged 29

0629521E-0E57-4F2E-A0B0-2EC866C58C51.jpeg

Thanks for sharing Stuart. Very interest story

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I'll stick my neck and out and say Dack is unlikely to be a success in the Premier League. Skill alone is not enough at the top level and I don't think he would be able to cope with the high intensity and pace of the very best defenders. Spurs is entirely the wrong club for him too - he'd likely disappear with trace in the same way Bentley did. 

Not really, its hardly an exclusive club!

47 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I don't think I'm inclined to agree with you Jim.  The way he bamboozled the Everton centre backs in that friendly said a lot. King Kenny wasn't the quickest either but he had the strength and skill on the ball to get the better of most defenders. When I look at some of the Premier League strikers that have played for England before Kane came along, they weren't up to much.