Jump to content

BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

The thing with Dack is he is a phenomenal finisher. This season isn't a fluke. He rarely misses. Mowbray said earlier in the season he was the best finisher at the club and with someone like Graham here that's not a bad accolade. I think Dack could score in any league.

20 goals for a No.10 who didn't start playing until October is pretty incredible going.

 

Those deep runs he makes combined with lethal finishing is what make him a special player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

why are talking about Dack asking price? 

its simple Dack isn't available for any price so don't bid at all

Because you aren't in charge of what we 'talk' about.

Reality check. Venky's would sell him for the right price. As would every other club in the world. Even the ones not owned by Venky's and £110m in debt.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Everybody is available for sale at Ewood. Everybody is for sale at Burnley. That's how football works.

Bids were turned down for players last summer which were all rejected. 

I think Mowbray will keep Dack this summer, Dack is enjoying his football under Mowbray. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

why are talking about Dack asking price? 

its simple Dack isn't available for any price so don't bid at all

WOW itk Chaddy, and how do you know he is not available for any bid? - 50 mil?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Bids were turned down for players last summer which were all rejected. 

Sigh. Bids were turned down for Rhodes. Then they weren't. Last summer is irrelevant.

Venky's will decide when Dack is sold, just like they sold Rudy and then the next day told Bowyer his remit for the following season was  promotion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's because the bids didn't meet our valuations. When the bids do it'll be " thanks for coming ". If we had to sell Shearer, Jones, Bentley, Duff,  let  Bellamy go to Liverpool etc in the past any of the current crop will be on their way. It doesn't matter what you think or I think , they'll be gone.

You keep talking about let's sign AN Other from one club and sign SO Else from another club. We can do that to a certain extent because we're a bigger fish in a small pond. Trouble is there are much bigger fish than us out there. We raid the small clubs and the bigger clubs raid us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

The thing with Dack is he is a phenomenal finisher. This season isn't a fluke. He rarely misses. Mowbray said earlier in the season he was the best finisher at the club and with someone like Graham here that's not a bad accolade. I think Dack could score in any league.

20 goals for a No.10 who didn't start playing until October is pretty incredible going.

 

Fair comment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

Because you aren't in charge of what we 'talk' about.

Reality check. Venky's would sell him for the right price. As would every other club in the world. Even the ones not owned by Venky's and £110m in debt.

 

All true. That said in chaddy's defence whilst you can't ever completely discount the possibility of a Club coming in and offering way more than you think one of your players is actually worth, the bit of feedback I've had is that we have no intention whatsoever of selling Dack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

All true. That said in chaddy's defence whilst you can't ever completely discount the possibility of a Club coming in and offering way more than you think one of your players is actually worth, the bit of feedback I've had is that we have no intention whatsoever of selling Dack.

The issue is in the way chaddy puts it - 'Dack is not for sale at any price'

Didnt know Chaddy was the owner or manager. All players have a price where the owners and/or manager will sell. Even if they say they have no intention to sell, a stupid bid comes in and things change.

Edited by JacknOry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

why are talking about Dack asking price? 

its simple Dack isn't available for any price so don't bid at all

Obviously nobody wants too lose Dack Chaddy, but every player has their price it's how the world works mate. Bit of a crazy comment even for you pal. :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 47er said:

Yep! Even if someone offered 10M for Dack, Balaji would shake his head and confirm he was committed to this club!  :unsure:

It's not just about what the Chokers or the manager and the club want. We all know if the player decides he wants to leave he'll usually get his way.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Everyone’s jumped on Chaddy there but it’s a simple innocent ‘fan wish’ comment, surely?

Chaddy, an emoji on the end of a sentence like that would go a long way. ?

Not when my phone makes your emoji look like a cockroach taking a shi-t ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

the bit of feedback I've had is that we have no intention whatsoever of selling Dack.

I hope you're right. There is a chance to build momentum as a club if we do go up - on the pitch, in the stands, at the Academy etc . Selling the likes of Dack would be massively counter-productive in that regard.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

I hope you're right. There is a chance to build momentum as a club if we do go up - on the pitch, in the stands, at the Academy etc . Selling the likes of Dack would be massively counter-productive in that regard.  

Unfortunately that's what happens at this level. The secret is to keep replacing them with players as good. Not easy I know but that's what the Dingles did. They lost one by one Rodriguez, Austin,  Ings,  Gray  but each time one left they got another one in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.