BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

Just now, JoeH said:

I've seen a lot of criticism levied against BD

I don't think Dack cops that much stick, but the better the player the higher the expectation. It's clear he can be guilty of playing within himself, and his private life raises the odd eyebrow. Still, our star player, and we might as well enjoy it while it lasts because I doubt he'll be here next season. 

Edited by Amo

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

When I watched England play the other Friday night I said that Dack looked a better player than Mount.

It's all just circumstance, fair play to MM, he's in a great situation and I wish him luck, but he's no better than Bradley Dack, or Jarrod Bowen, Joe Lolley & Pablo Hernandez - he just happens to be young and English!

Dack is a Sky camera player. Too often he doesn’t turn up.

I was watching him before the game on Saturday kicking the ball around with Graham and Rothwell. When they both go he is going to need some teammates he can have a larf with or he is going to be an unhappy bunny. That’s If he doesn’t leave first. 

10 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I was watching him before the game on Saturday kicking the ball around with Graham and Rothwell. When they both go he is going to need some teammates he can have a larf with or he is going to be an unhappy bunny. That’s If he doesn’t leave first. 

I used to think Pedersen was a MOTD player. He'd do a couple of brilliant things, after that he was anonymous.

• Moderation Lead

Don’t stress yourself about it, @JoeH I honestly think some people are still mad at him for having the audacity to be videoed at a barbecue last year.

Never mind the fact he’s scored an unreal amount of goals for us since signing.

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

He is a player who consistently scores goals, at least a 1 in 3 scorer as a number 10 at this level, you dont have his consistent statistics without being more than just a Sky camera player.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • Backroom
2 minutes ago, Tom said:

It seems a matter of time before he moves on; sure his wife to be will fancy the Essex lifestyle 

If Dack leaves whilst Mowbray is still manager we will really begin to tank. I dread to think who he'd bring in to replace him.

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Anybody hear the Dack conversation on Quest?

Murray and guests saying something like ‘And we’ve found out he’s a top pro too, pretty much teetotal’, cue sniggers from the lot of them.

His ‘lifestyle’ obviously well known in the game, it seems...

It was hinted at once before on a pre game analysis, along the lines of if he wasn't so easily distracted he could become a top player.

1 hour ago, DE. said:

If Dack leaves whilst Mowbray is still manager we will really begin to tank. I dread to think who he'd bring in to replace him.

With Rothwell, Holtby and even Buckley number 10 is probably the best stocked position at the club. Not that I want Dack to go, but if we got 15m+ and bought some decent defenders and strikers we could come out improved. Not that I'd trust Mowbray to achieve that.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tom said:

It seems a matter of time before he moves on; sure his wife to be will fancy the Essex lifestyle 

Funnily enough my first thought when they got engaged was wonder what the difference in $ offered would be in the offer for exclusive coverage of the wedding from Hello magazine or the like, for a Premiership footballer and apparent TV "celeb" compared to a Championship footballer and apparent TV "celeb".

The riggers of wedding day planning !

• Like 1

• Backroom
8 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

With Rothwell, Holtby and even Buckley number 10 is probably the best stocked position at the club. Not that I want Dack to go, but if we got 15m+ and bought some decent defenders and strikers we could come out improved. Not that I'd trust Mowbray to achieve that.

As of yet no evidence to suggest any of those three would have the same impact as Dack tbf. I think many will only understand how crucial he is to our team once he's gone.

The only way we improve by selling Dack is with a different manager at the helm imo. Otherwise I fear the worst. 

11 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Anybody hear the Dack conversation on Quest?

Murray and guests saying something like ‘And we’ve found out he’s a top pro too, pretty much teetotal’, cue sniggers from the lot of them.

His ‘lifestyle’ obviously well known in the game, it seems...

I thought they were talking about Downing. Makes more sense now. 

• Backroom

I can almost guarantee it we sold Dack it would be late in the window, no replacement would be brought in and Mowbray would claim Young Buckley has been banging on the door’ and hail him as the replacement in waiting 

• Like 2

Just now, Tom said:

I can almost guarantee it we sold Dack it would be late in the window, no replacement would be brought in and Mowbray would claim Young Buckley has been banging on the door’ and hail him as the replacement in waiting 

I know you are joking but if Rothwell didn’t automatically replace Dack then there’s something amiss.

I’m struggling to see what Buckley’s best position is. Butterworth is better at attacking but Buckley is the better footballer. He needs to be guarding the centre circle and picking balls out for the quicker lads to latch on to.

I’d love to see Johnson in charge of the first team...

• Like 2