BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Any team would be in trouble if their 2 starting centre halves were injured. We aren't unique there. Would liverpool struggle without Van Djik and Matip?

We need another centre half,but it seems people arent counting tosin, arguably our best player, because he is on loan. Its odd.

Matip out Gomez in, stuff 2nd place side 4-0. Comparing us with this Liverpool side isn't really apples with apples.

No... because he hasn't played the last 2 games, no explanations, no sightings, no comments from the player, rumours that he is going back to City, Transfer window opening in 5 days.

Can you understand this ?

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I didnt specifically mean that poster.

Of course he has been a better signing ,Cunningham got injured. 

Out of interest,what makes Tosins injury "mysterious"? Maybe there is more to it, time will tell. I remember last january Abraham almost joined wolves, so I mean someone could be in for him. It wouldn't be that surprising. Hes a great player. If he played the last 2, we are winning at least 1. 

It’s mysterious because it came out of nowhere and so little has been said about it. The first I heard he wasn’t playing was when the club posted the weekend’s team and he wasn’t in it.

• Like 1

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Well is he going to be more expensive than Ronaldinho ?

I console myself that we can afford him but we can't buy him because of FFP and that is the fan's fault for not turning up every week.

Dark humour that bud. :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Matip out Gomez in, stuff 2nd place side 4-0. Comparing us with this Liverpool side isn't really apples with apples.

No... because he hasn't played the last 2 games, no explanations, no sightings, no comments from the player, rumours that he is going back to City, Transfer window opening in 5 days.

Can you understand this ?

I said if they lost both, Van dijk and Matip. Even their fans know it would be bad. Any team losing their 2 first choice centre halves would struggle. The point stands. 

The club said he is injured, as they do when anyone is injured. No comment from the player, sorry do injured players usually do press conferences or something? No sightings? Are you looking for him, like he is a yeti or something :) The rumours are just that, rumours. Rumours started on a message board. Maybe there is something too it. Time will tell. Let's just say he plays next week, what will the line be then? Will those who spread the rumours say they were incorrect? Or will they move the goalposts.  Let's see. 

• Like 1

As the club read this board expect a Tosin interview in tomorrow's LT laying to rest the rumours.

This is fairly fuckin important at this crucial time in our season BDS. No wonder our arses are twitching.

A week ago we could smell Wembley !

A few days ago almost 19K in Ewood awaiting the team news....

This is not some trivial matter.

I think mowbray saying we probably wont see him again to this time next year is the worst case scenario. The projected recovery time is 6-9 months. I had the same injury when I was 31 and I was back playing 7 months later and Dack has a lot more help around him to get him back quicker. I fully expect him to be back training in pre-seson and raring to go for the start of next season. oh and after my surgery I did not lose any pace at all.

My memory may be a little hazy, having only been 5 at the time, but I think Shearer did his ligament on Boxing Day against Leeds and was back for us by the September/October period?

Goal away at Newcastle off the bench?

Edit: 

Edited by rog of the rovers
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

As the club read this board expect a Tosin interview in tomorrow's LT laying to rest the rumours.

This is fairly fuckin important at this crucial time in our season BDS. No wonder our arses are twitching.

A week ago we could smell Wembley !

A few days ago almost 19K in Ewood awaiting the team news....

This is not some trivial matter.

No,I agree 100%. All i wanted was 6 points for xmas. I told my mates there was a chance we could be 3rd come new years day. It's frustrating. 

• Like 1

No,I agree 100%. All i wanted was 6 points for xmas. I told my mates there was a chance we could be 3rd come new years day. It's frustrating. 

My worry is without Dack is that when we lose our first game and our unbeaten run ends is that we have a similar spell to what started last January. I hope I am wrong!

• Like 1

Yes but some have been questioning Dacks appetite for that recovery and rehabilitation, personally I think they are underestimating his desire to be a professional footballer , let's be honest without football he is a nobody , some would say he's a nobody anyway , I can't believe that at 25 he is financially secure enough to last him the next 50 years or so living the highlife in Essex while playing for Us and Gillingham and thirdly Blackburn Rovers have a vested interest in this guy getting fit and get back on a pitch , they will be monitoring every minute his recovery 

• Moderation Lead

Why would you do that?!

• Like 3

Just now, AJW said:

Yes but some have been questioning Dacks appetite for that recovery and rehabilitation, personally I think they are underestimating his desire to be a professional footballer , let's be honest without football he is a nobody , some would say he's a nobody anyway , I can't believe that at 25 he is financially secure enough to last him the next 50 years or so living the highlife in Essex while playing for Us and Gillingham and thirdly Blackburn Rovers have a vested interest in this guy getting fit and get back on a pitch , they will be monitoring every minute his recovery 

Also though,the guy scrapped and fought his way up to get to where he is. People point out Buckleys "weakness" on the ball. Dack isnt the strongest,but he learnt how to get past players,win frees and also get on the end of things. He gets some doing off the opposition,let's be honest here. Ok,its not as much as say Duff had to deal with ,but Dack is a tough little fucker!