BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

68 is a 60 isn't Brand's Hatch type driving but to get to 14 points prior to that is a feat. His insurance premium must have been exorbitant. 

Dack is missing something upstairs. I'm sure that he narrowly missed out on prison a few years back because he kept missing court dates for a previous infraction. Mowbray was his star witness when he finally did turn up. 

Is it the trappings of privilege or is he just thick? 

It's a debate as old as professional sport; should players be role models. I say no, but they are on a pedestal and are treated as such.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

Defo in the 90s, wayback long ago, no court appearance either.  It used to be a driving offence only. The court part came  a few years earlier when I was charged with drink driving, which still cost less in both ban and fine than todays charge for doing 100.  Lot less cars on the roads back then and better drivers, the standard these days is awful.

It wasn't a brag, it was point made to show how severe the penalties are getting these days. Children.  

But you stated doing over 100 would result in a 2-year ban, which just isn't true. The fine is based on your weekly income, and which band you fall into. Go to the Sentencing Guidelines website! Nothing to do with football I accept, just to put the record straight.

Hence Jack Grealish received an £80,000 fine when banned last December, his weekly wage must be £120,000, less a third credit for a guilty plea!

Edited by Proudtobeblue&white

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Backroom
23 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’m not expecting anything from Brad in the future. Whatever he achieves at Rovers in the coming seasons will be a bonus.

Oh the dream:

Chris Wilder comes in, gets everyone firing and buys another defender in January.

We're on solid footing with a stable defence, Travis and Buckley marshalling the middle.

On the wings are Chapman (or loanee) and Dolan, with Diaz and Gallagher forming a partnership up front supported by Dack in the hole!

No I won't reveal my supplier 🤣

Edited by Mike E
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Oh the dream:

Chris Wilder comes in, gets everyone firing and buys another defender in January.

We're on solid footing with a stable defence, Travis and Buckley marshalling the middle.

On the wings are Chapman (or loanee) and Dolan, with Diaz and Gallagher forming a partnership up front supported by Dack in the hole!

and what formation are you playing here? 

• Backroom
28 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

and what formation are you playing here? 

3 at the back, if I remember rightly Wilder preferred it? Although it'd probably need to be Dolan and Nyambe as wing backs

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Oh the dream:

That’s more like it.

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

3 at the back, if I remember rightly Wilder preferred it? Although it'd probably need to be Dolan and Nyambe as wing backs

Wilder did prefer 3-5-2 at Sheffield United but Dolan isn't a left wing back and 

59 minutes ago, rigger said:

I would guess that Mike E was planning 4-4-2

when he said Travis and Buckley in CM with Chapman and Dolan plus Dack in hold plus Brereton and Gallagher up front. How does that sound 4-4-2 to anyone

Rovers best formation is 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 formation

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Wilder did prefer 3-5-2 at Sheffield United but Dolan isn't a left wing back and 

when he said Travis and Buckley in CM with Chapman and Dolan plus Dack in hold plus Brereton and Gallagher up front. How does that sound 4-4-2 to anyone

Rovers best formation is 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 formation

With four at the back someone of the listed would have to be dropped otherwise we would be playing 12 players. Dack in hold, I took to be on the bench. Hence 4-4-2.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rigger said:

With four at the back someone of the listed would have to be dropped otherwise we would be playing 12 players. Dack in hold, I took to be on the bench. Hence 4-4-2.

It's worth a try to sneak 12 on...but with the expected transfers in January we might not have 12 players left to run out.