BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre match pint before the Wigan game

DanLad

I usually go to the Fox before the game, but the opening hours are stated as midday on Sunday so I don't know if they will be open.  I have tried ringing them but they are not answering the phone!

Does anyone know if the Fox is going to be open at 11-ish?

I usually go to the Fox, and very occasionally the Navigation in Mill Hill (but a few of my mates have previously turned their noses up about meeting at the Navi!).  If the Fox is closed does anyone have any recommendations as to where else to go pre-match that is relatively near the ground?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

• Moderation Lead

I’ll be getting white girl wasted in order to settle my nerves. I’ll be starting at Wetherspoon’s in Accy along with a cheap but filling breakfast from there.

I suspect you didn’t require that much information but bottom line, if there’s a Wetherspoons near you, they’ll be serving booze from 9am....

3 hours ago, DanLad said:

I usually go to the Fox before the game, but the opening hours are stated as midday on Sunday so I don't know if they will be open.  I have tried ringing them but they are not answering the phone!

I usually go to the Fox, and very occasionally the Navigation in Mill Hill (but a few of my mates have previously turned their noses up about meeting at the Navi!).  If the Fox is closed does anyone have any recommendations as to where else to go pre-match that is relatively near the ground?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

I'd be amazed if the Fox isn't open at 11. 

16 hours ago, DanLad said:

Thanks in advance!

Dan

I was told that the Fox will be open from 10am.

Archived