BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ep 93 - Stealing All the Bisto & Oxo

The BRFCS pod squad of Kamy, Linz Lewis & Michael Taylor is corralled by our host Ian Herbert and considers the state of play at this crucial point of the season and predicts what will happen over the next three weeks.

In Part 2, we also review the latest Rovers accounts with the aid of Philip Lingard and consider just what the numbers mean for Rovers off the field.

Also available on your iTunes feed. 

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2018-04-18_brfcs_episode_93.mp3

Enjoy...

Nice job! Never threw up with the Elliot Bennett part, can’t believe no one mentioned that he actually looks like a player in centre mid. Liked the part about the away fans this season!

Good to hear the bit about the finances at the end. Sounds like we have hit rock bottom and things have leveled off. What is to stop the Raos throwing in another 15-20m this season. They might actually get their money back if we get promoted again to PL.

30 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Listened there for the first time. Excellent podcast. I didn't expect it to be so, mmm professional. Really, really good. 

If anyone like Big Dogg is a new listener, or long term listener already, if you could leave a review on iTunes I know @Herbie6590 would be eternally grateful.

41 minutes ago, J*B said:

If anyone like Big Dogg is a new listener, or long term listener already, if you could leave a review on iTunes I know @Herbie6590 would be eternally grateful.

I will indeed. 

Really good now. Likeable ,funny and diverse panel. Phillip at the end(not sure his name on here) was very interesting also.

Just now, Herbie6590 said:

Have a listen to our Christmas special one...some of our finest work ??

I will be honest, I didn't think it would be as good as it is (embarrassed face) , so held off listening, really, really impressed though and I love a good podcast. I will be downloading all new episodes going forward, but hopefully not a play-off special :) 

46 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I am listening on the Podcast republic app on Android and don't think there is an option to leave a review <_<

I only know how to do it on iTunes TBH...not familiar with Android...

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback -it takes a lot of time & effort so it helps when even a few people take the time & trouble to say they’ve enjoyed it.

The Christmas special is my personal fave though...the only time I have cried with laughter whilst editing...

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2017-12-21_brfcs_christmas_pod_final.mp3

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Listened there for the first time. Excellent podcast. I didn't expect it to be so, mmm professional. Really, really good. 

Try and catch the series "On the March with Howard's Army" based on the Jim Wilkinson blog covering the Howard Kendall years.

Truly a superb listen for those like me who lived through the great Man's reign and anyone interested in knowing detail on a good time in Rovers history.

4 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Try and catch the series "On the March with Howard's Army" based on the Jim Wilkinson blog covering the Howard Kendall years.

Truly a superb listen for those like me who lived through the great Man's reign and anyone interested in knowing detail on a good time in Rovers history.

Cool, I will give that a look. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

We want more! 

Out of interest, how are the listener figures, if you don't mind me asking? 

It seems from social media Rovers supporters are coming out of the woodwork from all over the world 

In line with the forum viewer/membership figures - up! 

iTunes are very coy about releasing accurate figures. Unless you host yourself all they tell you is a range.

Archived