BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oxford Utd at home

Just now, tomphil said:

I think you'd probably have to go back a long while before the Taylor report for any of those two :lol:

No mate the Dingles used to get 50000 on the Wrongside and 25000 on the Sh** Hole end.

Surprised you didn't know that mate, it's folklore in Deliverance Land.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, arbitro said:

No mate the Dingles used to get 50000 on the Wrongside and 25000 on the Sh** Hole end.

Surprised you didn't know that mate, it's folklore in Deliverance Land.

Yes i'm fully aware of the unique approach to unofficial crowd figures in that part of the world :lol:

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dont need to wait and see who we sign. Has no effect on me as I will renew automatically. 

Why does it matters who we sign 1st before you buy a season ticket? Are you expecting Messi or someone to sign? I expect 6 sensible signings this summer by Mowbray. 

Samuel was man of the match. Had an excellent game. Graham was good aswell. Did you not attend?

Good on you for buying your ST along with many others for sure, plus this must very rare of me but im in agreement with you about the ST price increase. 

Back to the game .

Samuel had energy but he never once beat his man in a one v one situation likewise Nyambe and some of his passing was atrocious along with Graham Armstrong and Antonnsson.

Thought they gave their all with the exception of Graham who for me was marginally below the efforts required.

With this game against a plucky Oxford team the requirements goes up a notch next season, that's why I'm asking about better player investment than these four.

Grabban sounds good never seen him play though. Samuel has very little skill bit of a lower league blockhead when it comes to scoring and crafting goals I'm afraid.

Second half Samuel had the opportunity to score yet he just closed his eyes and blasted it straight at the keeper - that's not good enough nowhere near good enough.!

Another incident where if he'd have gone to head the ball forward he could have played Danny Graham through with just the keeper to beat in a central position but he didn't attempt to head the ball. Samuels not good enough!

I was in danger of writing Samuel off a few games ago, but his performance at Charlton and from what I’ve seen and heard off people I trust this weekend - he might have something about him.

Feed me humble pie Dom.

6 hours ago, Gav said:

Like I said yesterday, the regulars in the stands foaming at the mouth shouting 'keaners' caused just as much angst as the fans on the pitch from where I was sat.

Also for Paul to suggest that the encroachment only came from the Darwen End is completely false and an outright lie. It may have started in the Darwen End, but fans came on from all 4 sides and soon got off again and the world kept on turning.

The Man City game was 100 times worse, then John Williams blamed our own supporters for selling tickets to away fans when it was clear the infiltration had mainly occurred in seats that had been vacant all season.

Drop prices to £10 every week I say :P

"An outright lie".  Really? The vast majority came from the Darwen End, and DE end of the Riverside.  

• Tom locked this topic
  • Tom unpinned this topic

Archived