BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Statement From The Owners

I don't believe for one moment they wrote that themselves. I didn't even know what the women's team manager was called. I doubt they will!

Typically at least one idiotic statement as "quoted above". Should have made a point of saying they don't want anymore "temporary setbacks" as well. Of course they are pretty much damned whatever they say but that's their own fault.

2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

If that 'statement' was written by them I'll nail blancmange to my living room ceiling.

But Blancmange spends it's time living on the ceiling (one for all you 80's pop enthusiasts and a local lad to boot)

1 minute ago, perthblue02 said:

But Blancmange spends it's time living on the ceiling (one for all you 80's pop enthusiasts and a local lad to boot)

A Darrener and Rovers fan no less.

@#/?'em. #VenkysOut!

Hopefully a buyer can be found that fancies a punt on ex - PL champs on our way back and gambles on getting back to the PL , like Wolves and buy Venkys out. If not, Venkys need to carry on staying in the background and leave the manager to get on with it. But more importantly, shut up and stay out of the headlines. 

Whilst they leave the club in the hands of football men and let them run the club properly who really gives a toss? One things for sure they are funding it and that’s to their credit but at the moment that’s all it is.

Yesterday, as marvellous as it was, there wasn’t a venkys out song to be heard, silent owners might just be the best way forward for Rovers

Nothing whatsoever wrong with the statement per se, even though it was clearly drafted on behalf of the owners by someone on the ground at Ewood whose mother tongue is English.

They Can't really win on this. People complain we Don't hear anything from them and that we Don't know what they're thinking then when they do issue a statement people complain about it.

Similarly with their attendance. People complain they haven't been seen at Ewood since the year dot but when they do turn up they get hit in the mush with a snowball. If they'd turned up yesterday many would no doubt have been complaining their attendance had spoilt the carnival atmosphere as well.

All I'm bothered about is that they continue to fund the Club in a way that makes us competitive again next season and beyond. Probably better to stay in the background and let the professionals get on with the job. If they continue to conduct themselves in the way they have done since we were relegated that will be fine by me.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

I agree with the rest of your post but if you agree that the club is now more united than it's ever been then you only started supporting Rovers in 2010.

I think you're nit picking a bit there. They can only really speak for the period since they've owned the Club Can't they?

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

I think you're nit picking a bit there. They can only really speak for the period since they've owned the Club Can't they?

Nick picking surely. And no, they don't make that clear. Sorry for reading and digesting what the actual statement says rather than how it should be interpreted by those that can see into the mind of the person who drafted it.:rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

If they continue to conduct themselves in the way they have done since we were relegated that will be fine by me.

Whaaaaat? Like appointing Coyle? Like selling both our centre-backs days before the season started? Like dozens of other disasters I'm trying to forget?

You can't be serious Rev.

Just now, 47er said:

Whaaaaat? Like appointing Coyle? Like selling both our centre-backs days before the season started? Like dozens of other disasters I'm trying to forget?

Not to mention facilitating a "power struggle" between idiots.

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

The statement should have read that way really then.

• Backroom
3 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Nick picking surely. And no, they don't make that clear. Sorry for reading and digesting what the actual statement says rather than how it should be interpreted by those that can see into the mind of the person who drafted it.:rolleyes:

No, it's nit-picking.

The phrase I mean.

• Backroom
3 hours ago, 47er said:

Since our last relegation, he means.

Archived