BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Scottish Football

31 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

My mate went his son who’d be about 10 or 11 at the time. The lad was terrified. Neither of them ever set foot in t’ Turf again.

A few Sellick fans got off the train at Blackburn and caused a few problems on the boulevard that afternoon an’ all.

13 hours ago, 47er said:

Years ago I heard that there was a regular coach that took Rangers or Celtic supporters (can't remember which) to Glasgow for home games from----wait for it---Bloody Torquay!!!

Isn't that incredible?Set off Friday night, home Sunday morning!

Glory supporters.

• Like 2

On 14/05/2021 at 04:53, Claytons Left Boot said:

I’ve had leanings towards Celtic since the late 60s and lost count of the number of times I’ve been up over the years. Only missed a Rovers game once, mind, when I managed to get hold of two tickets for an Old Firm game in 1991. The Hibs fans’ rendition of Sunshine on Leith after the 2016 Scottish Cup Final was absolutely spot on, one of those ‘hairs standing up on your neck’ moments.

Spine-tingling that one. Thanks. Got me watching the highlights. I'd forgotten about it but Antony Stokes looked the world's best forward that day.! Scored 2,hit the post with a great shot and came close on several other occasions!

He was only on loan as well!

• Like 3

Petrol bomb attack on Celtic (retiring) CEO's house after only winning 9 titles in a row. I said that Celtic were a horrible club couple days back and the post was removed. Yes this act has really revised my opinion and the evidence (except from idiots trying to blame Rangers) points to Celtic fans. No wonder Mowbray Magoo feels like he's in a comfort zone after managing there.

Edited by Vinjay

1 hour ago, Vinjay said:

Petrol bomb attack on Celtic CEO's house after only winning 9 titles in a row. I said that Celtic were a horrible club couple days back and the post was removed. Yes this act has really revised my opinion and the evidence (except from idiots trying to blame Rangers) points to Celtic fans. No wonder Mowbray Magoo feels like he's in a comfort zone after managing there.

What evidence points to Celtic fans? Arson attacks on expensive cars in that area have made the news in the last couple of years.

• Moderation Lead
17 hours ago, Vinjay said:

Petrol bomb attack on Celtic (retiring) CEO's house after only winning 9 titles in a row. I said that Celtic were a horrible club couple days back and the post was removed. Yes this act has really revised my opinion and the evidence (except from idiots trying to blame Rangers) points to Celtic fans. No wonder Mowbray Magoo feels like he's in a comfort zone after managing there.

You were lucky not to cop a ban for that post, to be honest. 
Second of all, we have absolutely no idea who is responsible for this incident just now. There is no evidence that it’s a Celtic fan. A guy turning all dressed in all black is hardly the same as a card carrying Celtic fan rocking up in their home shirt, is it?
It’s probably best to let the investigation run its course before we start jumping to conclusions.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Vinjay said:

What evidence is this now? I hope you have shared it with the police 

The last sentence is some of the biggest drivel I have ever read on here 

On 14/05/2021 at 04:53, Claytons Left Boot said:

I’ve had leanings towards Celtic since the late 60s and lost count of the number of times I’ve been up over the years. Only missed a Rovers game once, mind, when I managed to get hold of two tickets for an Old Firm game in 1991. The Hibs fans’ rendition of Sunshine on Leith after the 2016 Scottish Cup Final was absolutely spot on, one of those ‘hairs standing up on your neck’ moments.

What say they do it all over again this weekend? I'll be supporting them in the hope that they do!

If not, what do St Johnston fans sing?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 47er said:

What say they do it all over again this weekend? I'll be supporting them in the hope that they do!

If not, what do St Johnston fans sing?

Think there is only 300 from each side allowed in. Also note Nichola bans travel from Scotland to Blackburn and Bolton from Monday!

Eddie Howe strikes me as a manager with little ambition. He left Burnley to drop down a league and re-join Bournemouth, he stayed at Bournemouth for years when he must have had opportunities to move on to bigger clubs, as soon as Bournemouth were relegated he chucked in the towel and now after months of talks he doesn't take the Celtic job despite the fact that it would be by far the biggest job he would have ever had or for that matter ever likely to have.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

The worst kept secret this side of the border. Eddie Howe turns down Celtic. He was holding out for the Palace job probably and if so, shame on him. 

Dyche to Parkhead then 😉😂🍻

Has Tony not been linked?  Please god let it be TM!

17 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Eddie Howe strikes me as a manager with little ambition. He left Burnley to drop down a league and re-join Bournemouth, he stayed at Bournemouth for years when he must have had opportunities to move on to bigger clubs, as soon as Bournemouth were relegated he chucked in the towel and now after months of talks he doesn't take the Celtic job despite the fact that it would be by far the biggest job he would have ever had or for that matter ever likely to have.

Couldn’t agree more. 

17 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

In Venkys world that would be the ideal candidate,

• 2 weeks later...