BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Scottish Football

2 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

35 now is Craig. Playing regularly for St Johnstone 25 appearances this season 

I wish we had the him now (at his peak obviously!). Always enjoyed watching him, and a far better crosser of a ball than anyone we have now (Elliott apart possibly). 

£350k for him AND Rudy. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I wish we had the him now (at his peak obviously!). Always enjoyed watching him, and a far better crosser of a ball than anyone we have now (Elliott apart possibly). 

The same could be said for Callum Davidson at left back at his peak compared to the present incumbents

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howe will be a very good appointment for Celtic. It may take him a while to get them up to speed though and I hope the fans are patient enough to stick with it.

He may get a shock at just what a huge club it is given the minnows he’s managed in the past 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Callum Davidsons St Johnstone through to Scottish cup final with 2-1 win. Some impressive stats in the commentary three defeats in last 20 games. Only eight defeats in last 37. Built a team that knows how to manage the game out.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, blackburnpepper said:

Good to see the Rangers back on top again. 10 consecutive league titles for Celtic is so boring...

I’m a big Hibs too, delighted with 3rd place this year. Pleased Rangers have won it to be honest, and I hate them, but it’s good for Scottish football. Looks like Hearts and Dundee coming up next year so should be a better league next year.

I’ve had leanings towards Celtic since the late 60s and lost count of the number of times I’ve been up over the years. Only missed a Rovers game once, mind, when I managed to get hold of two tickets for an Old Firm game in 1991. The Hibs fans’ rendition of Sunshine on Leith after the 2016 Scottish Cup Final was absolutely spot on, one of those ‘hairs standing up on your neck’ moments.

• Like 7

A lot of people still don't realise just how massive Celtic and Rangers actually are. You can understand why their fans get annoyed at players signing for the likes of Bournemouth etc above an old firm team. 

Celtic have much more right to be in any European elite league than Spurs or Arsenal.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

A lot of people still don't realise just how massive Celtic and Rangers actually are. You can understand why their fans get annoyed at players signing for the likes of Bournemouth etc above an old firm team. 

Celtic have much more right to be in any European elite league than Spurs or Arsenal.

Pie and peas League for me

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Don't agree. Celtic are a massive club in Scotland but European wise they're small fry. Arsenal are undoubtedly a bigger club.  Far more European prestige.  Spurs aren't that much different to Celtic.  The odd final here and there. I would class the likes of ajax Atletico Madrid etc as bigger clubs than Celtic.  They don't even come close to the likes of Barcelona real Madrid juventus man utd Liverpool inter Milan ac Milan bayern Munich.  For the amount of seasons Celtic have played in Europe, 1 trophy is pretty pathetic.  Ajax have 4 champions leagues. A couple of uefa cups.

• Moderation Lead
7 hours ago, roverandout said:

Don't agree. Celtic are a massive club in Scotland but European wise they're small fry. Arsenal are undoubtedly a bigger club.  Far more European prestige.  Spurs aren't that much different to Celtic.  The odd final here and there. I would class the likes of ajax Atletico Madrid etc as bigger clubs than Celtic.  They don't even come close to the likes of Barcelona real Madrid juventus man utd Liverpool inter Milan ac Milan bayern Munich.  For the amount of seasons Celtic have played in Europe, 1 trophy is pretty pathetic.  Ajax have 4 champions leagues. A couple of uefa cups.

In terms of fan bases, there aren’t many bigger clubs in the world than Celtic or Rangers. 

• Like 2