BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Matches

Just now, AdamRochina said:

For the person that said its only a friendly who cares..  Me I hate losing  I'm comptetive and I'm a winner..  This is shocking friendly or not two goals giving away like that is criminal and some of these players look miles away from first team football... This half we can't even string two passes together it's so poor 

It was me. We all want to win, but we are playing Liverpool who are streets ahead of us. It’s a friendly, it’s about fitness at this stage.

Just now, Tormund said:

It was me. We all want to win, but we are playing Liverpool who are streets ahead of us. It’s a friendly, it’s about fitness at this stage.

I accept that I do but i would still want us to at least look a coherent team .. Second half has been appalling 

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Sounds like our inability to play for more than 30 minutes in a game hasn't gone away. That's ok against Rochdale, not so good against West Brom etc.

Must sack the manager and sack the board and start again, then.

Sounds like our inability to play for more than 30 minutes in a game hasn't gone away. That's ok against Rochdale, not so good against West Brom etc.

In my experience a good pre season doesn't guarantee a good season but a bad pre season means you're going to struggle.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

2 0

Gave ball away again

Some context for this goal.
The goal came through Markovic, Keita and Sturridge. Those 3 players cost Liverpool a combined £80,000,000

One of them has been deemed surplus to requirements, one of them spent a chunk of last season out on loan and the other is a new £48,000,000 signing.

Meanwhile our entire team cost £4.25 million to put together.

• Like 2

Just now, The Gull said:

Doom merchants are out in force at present I see, a 2-0 defeat at home to a top 4 Premier League team who played in the Champions League final is an a disgrace for some. 

Get a grip. 

At least somebody gets it. Some people need to calm down.

• Like 1

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Great, will we see any of it ?

Its a few 50p's for the meter , should keep the lights on until the beginning of the season :)

Just shown a shot of a (light) blue moon, homage to our new kit

Edited by perthblue02

Just now, The Gull said:

Doom merchants are out in force at present I see, a 2-0 defeat at home to a top 4 Premier League team who played in the Champions League final is an a disgrace for some. 

Get a grip. 

Let’s not over-egg the omelette. The fact it’s a preseason game is the only saving grace. However, I would genuinely LOVE to see tonight’s Liverpool side in the Champions League - or the PL for that matter - never going to happen. :lol:

All we’ve learned tonight is that we aren’t good enough against top-end Championship standard opposition. Optimistic hopes turn to a mid-table mediocrity rather than any play-off tilt. Oh and maybe Mogga can twist the Venkys arms over some experienced reinforcements. Or maybe just twist their arms for a bit of sport.

• Like 1