Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

54 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Looks like you’ve caught it on something...

Or is that the colour fading?

It's on the sleeve.

The matetial is going to come into contact with things but you would hope that it would be able to cope. I've literally worn it from the car to the game and back.

On 24/08/2018 at 09:19, justjonny said:

Well umbro keep rolling out 3rd kits for their teams, latest is Everton's, which suprisigly has quite a bit of blue in. Maybe we could see one after all? ?

IMG-20180824-WA0001.jpg

I’m struggling to work out who they would wear that against. Like you said, a lot of blue in it so can’t be worn against teams in blue.

I don't like the home kit. Just not the colour of blue i like in the rovers kit.

Last season away design is our proper away shirt hands down.  But my little girl wanted the new one as her favourite colour is yellow. So changing it makes commercial sense.

I would prefer the home and away kit to stay the same with minor changes. Then go wild with the third kit. But I suppose it ain't a big deal

13 hours ago, barry_ said:

Well, that didn't last long!

I've only worn it twice (home games).

Disappointing quality from an item costing £55.20180826_140938.thumb.jpg.04444418e37f766c361658fd09f2e941.jpg

Take it back to the shop pal, under the Sales of Goods Act it’s quite clearly not reasonable merchandisable quality and they must replace it. 

https://www.kiteleys.co.uk/news/2012/10/a-brief-overview-to-the-sales-of-goods-act-1979/

If they start being difficult then threaten to involve Trading Standards. Thank me later. 

Edited by old darwen blue
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Went into the club shop this morning to buy something with my club cash. Surprised to find that there were no adult umbro polo shirts left in stock and no indication any more would be coming. In mid-September that suggests either sales have been excellent or we have massively miscalculated on the order.

• 2 months later...