BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Other Football League 2018/19

How the League can't have decided on a punishment yet is beyond me. Fixtures long since announced and season fast approaching, long since the crime was committed.

I half wonder if the League are hoping everyone forgets about it. 

Let's remember that they broke the rules twice. Firstly by not playing the game when it should have been played, calling it off at short notice to Brentfords detriment, and secondly by failing to rearrange the fixture when directed to do so by the League. 

Two separate offences should be two sanctions but expect they'll try and cobble it into one and let Bolton off lightly as they have throughout.

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Mike E said:

It'd certainly be an opportunity to get a bunch of our u23s some Championship game time...

Not unless they get promoted 

Warren Joyce, once linked with Rovers, has been appointed as Salford City's development squad coach; Salford appoint Joyce.

3 years ago he was performing a similar role at Man U. He tried his hand at management. Failed, and now ends up at a League 2 team. Although said team is flush with cash.

I also found it interesting that Chris Casper (Frank's lad for those older posters) is Salford's sporting director. Another member of the "class of 92" involved at the club.

5 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Warren Joyce, once linked with Rovers, has been appointed as Salford City's development squad coach; Salford appoint Joyce.

3 years ago he was performing a similar role at Man U. He tried his hand at management. Failed, and now ends up at a League 2 team. Although said team is flush with cash.

I also found it interesting that Chris Casper (Frank's lad for those older posters) is Salford's sporting director. Another member of the "class of 92" involved at the club.

Dont find much wrong with that - its the Sky love in and media attention that bugs the hell out of me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

Anthony Stokes was mentioned in the Bolton News as being linked thought things were bad enough already

Apparently the potential signing of Stokes cooled off after a protest in the BWFC hotel lobby from a group of supporters with a shared interest other the BWFC 

8280932-3x2-940x627.jpg

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Apparently the potential signing of Stokes cooled off after a protest in the BWFC hotel lobby from a group of supporters with a shared interest other the BWFC 

8280932-3x2-940x627.jpg

They are reviving Frank Worthington

• Like 1

Wonder why some gangsters out there haven't sought bounties on Anderson. Really unpopular figures (with thousands of people) who don't have government protection would seem like ideal targets for them for the right price. If I ever won the Euromillions there's no way I would go public about it too many nefarious people out there. 

Edited by Vinjay17

32 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

That’s embarrassing. “Look I’ve got a letter that says I’m good for the money”.

Was it cold in Bolton today? That’s a big old coat. Did he have the cash in the lining?

Just now, Stuart said:

That’s embarrassing. “Look I’ve got a letter that says I’m good for the money”.

Was it cold in Bolton today? That’s a big old coat. Did he have the cash in the lining?

Has a live feed at the ground BBC just interviewing him now. Interestingly enough happy to show the world texts from PBP Michael James and administrators I get the feeling this could run and run 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=361063234812859&id=122735217803312&_rdr

Edited by Scotland1