BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Other Football League 2018/19

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Ha, the Norfolk chaddy!

Do you agree with the attitude of the manager and Webber to actively admit in advance that survival was never really on the agenda? To tell the players they have less than a 5% chance? Is that necessary? Is it bollocks.

Even baring in mind the idiocy of not being able to grasp that moderate spending wouldnt cripple a club riding the crest of an unexpected promotion, would help even if relegation was suffered (good players either to help them get back up or be sold) and potentialy would give them a chance at survival which financially would be the best solution of all.

Just now, oldjamfan1 said:

Why use the post as an example to back your argument up then? You can't have it both ways Chaddy

He’s getting himself tied up in knots again... a bit like when SG wasn’t a wide forward... until he was.

• Like 1

You can't judge a fan base by some fans on a internet forum. 

Just like on here with some people wanted rid of Mowbray. But at games before pre Covid-19 you hear no chants for him to be sack or remove. The close we got was Barnsley at home. 

You were talking earlier about the opinions of Norwich fans. Looking at that forum it appears to contradict what you say, so natural you dismiss it. But you haven't yet said where you have heard these Norwich fans' opinions from? 

• Like 3

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

You were talking earlier about the opinions of Norwich fans. Looking at that forum it appears to contradict what you say, so natural you dismiss it. But you haven't yet said where you have heard these Norwich fans' opinions from? 

Has a pen pal from King’s Lynn..

• Backroom

Not sure if it was a fluke but Anthony Stewart was a rock last night, he’s a huge unit but got in some really clever interceptions as well

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Ha, the Norfolk chaddy!

Do you agree with the attitude of the manager and Webber to actively admit in advance that survival was never really on the agenda? To tell the players they have less than a 5% chance? Is that necessary? Is it bollocks.

Even baring in mind the idiocy of not being able to grasp that moderate spending wouldnt cripple a club riding the crest of an unexpected promotion, would help even if relegation was suffered (good players either to help them get back up or be sold) and potentialy would give them a chance at survival which financially would be the best solution of all.

Did Farke and Webber tell the media/supporters that they had 5% chance of staying before the season? 

At the end of the day Webber and Farke made their choice and they had took full responsibility for it. But everything I have posted in terms of improving the club's structure is correct and will benefit them long term. 

I admire Webber for saying Publicly that if fans want to blame someone blame me. It was my decision. 

2 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Why use the post as an example to back your argument up then? You can't have it both ways Chaddy

To show that's fans have different opinions and some fans on there have forgotten their position 3 years ago

Did Farke and Webber tell the media/supporters that they had 5% chance of staying before the season? 

At the end of the day Webber and Farke made their choice and they had took full responsibility for it. But everything I have posted in terms of improving the club's structure is correct and will benefit them long term. 

I admire Webber for saying Publicly that if fans want to blame someone blame me. It was my decision. 

I dont get why you keep going on about infrastructure as if what im saying means they wouldnt have or couldnt have still done that regardless. My comments also have never suggested that they should risk the financial future of the club. Had I suggested that they spend 200m on loads of high earners maybe youd have a point.

Its bery nice of him to own up to the fact that hes jacked in a season of Premier League football before a ball was kicked.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I dont get why you keep going on about infrastructure as if what im saying means they wouldnt have or couldnt have still done that regardless. My comments also have never suggested that they should risk the financial future of the club. Had I suggested that they spend 200m on loads of high earners maybe youd have a point.

Its bery nice of him to own up to the fact that hes jacked in a season of Premier League football before a ball was kicked.

You didnt answer my question. Did Farke and Webber tell the media/supporters that they had 5% chance of staying before the season? 

Cos that is where the spent money to improve the club overall and long term. 

You can keep banging on about if they spent x amount of money they may stay up or not. Who knows. But they didnt.