BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Has to be one of Chapman or Armstrong or they've got the wrong end of the stick with the agent Benno thing! Armstrong back on loan with an agreed purchase fee would be my guess - plus the Chelsea lad. 

Fake news apparently..

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Benno was tapping them both up on social media earlier this summer saying ‘agent Benno’, so logic would dictate that one of them is coming. My money is on Armstrong.

We hope!

Just now, HowieFive0 said:

My thoughts entirely ..

I thought it was his twitter picture at the end of the season from what I remember (and was originally from when he was on loan with us), but hopefully I’m wrong! ?

I think it will be Palmer and Armstrong, both on loan. Can't believe that the club would use the Agent Benno thing if it wasn't a reference to his tweets earlier in the summer re. Armstrong. I'd be very pleasantly surprised if we had managed a permanent deal, but I've reached the stage where any decent incomings no matter what the deal will be a relief.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roversinmyblood said:

Yeah, but his bio says he is a Middlesbrough and England footballer. Somewhat confusing. 

I'm guessing that is because at the moment, he is a Middlesbrough and England footballer.

• Like 1