BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

I reckon a fee of 1.5 million would be about right, anything more would be too much for Arma. Think the signing makes sense tho my only concern is he isn't a proper winger and isn't the kind of striker who fits our system. Happy tho if this deal goes through his goals last season were vital. 

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

So A, B and C lists all failed then?

Would be happy if it happens, could come right in with no bedding in either 

We have lists and they are not, and have not been, at the top of those lists.

“They are two young boys and I think it’s right that they are not right at the top of the lists...

Read that as Chapman and Armstong not being A list but certainly not D list either!

Something doesn't sit right here, only yesterday or day before he was only an "option" but we had "other targets". 

If its true the only thing I can conclude is if Rovers have said.. Here's what we're willing to pay, let us know but we have other targets so don't leave it too late... They've dangled on transfer market without anyone biting, panicked and taken the money. 

4 minutes ago, ewoodnews said:

Inside source. Won't say who but very reliable

Is it perm or loan? That egg Jamie Mconnell spouting off that it’s a loan on Twitter! ?

Apologies in advance if you are Mr Mconnell ????

Graham up top, with Arma, Dack and Palmer behind. Lots of variety in that supporting trio, and if allowed to switch and change, the potential to really hurt teams. 

Some actual competition for Graham would be nice. 

Edited by Doaksie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Villa bidding 10m plus 10m add ons for Yerry Mina makes a mockery of them being skint. 

FFP is a lie 

Never in a million years is that going to happen. Barcelona or Villa? Lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Doaksie said:

Graham up top, with Arma, Dack and Palmer supporting. Lots of variety in that supporting trio, and if allowed to switch and change, the potential to really hurt teams. 

Some actual competition for Graham would be nice. 

I think he might play Arma up top away from home when we are looking to counter attack with pace.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

Something doesn't sit right here, only yesterday or day before he was only an "option" but we had "other targets". 

If its true the only thing I can conclude is if Rovers have said.. Here's what we're willing to pay, let us know but we have other targets so don't leave it too late... They've dangled on transfer market without anyone biting, panicked and taken the money. 

Just don’t think anybody knows what’s going on, which is how it should be. Keep it quiet and get your man.

1 minute ago, Paul Mani said:

I think he might play Arma up top away from home when we are looking to counter attack with pace.

Although it was at home, the goal he scored at Ewood against Wigan springs to mind in that line-up. Another option. 

• Like 1