So A, B and C lists all failed then?

Would be happy if it happens, could come right in with no bedding in either 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ, give the girl a break. Who knows what she's like? Having her character assassinated and reasons for being with her fella by a bunch of internet nobodies because of how she looks, pretty

There should be no excuses and no cliches imo. The window so far has been...underwhelming.  Do I think we’d go down with this squad? No? Is it better than the one which went down? Yes, I believe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Can you imagine if nicko got this one wrong ?

I don’t rate Nicko at all but it’s usually right when he actually names the player. You know he’s chatting shit when he goes all cryptic!! ?

Edited by Paul Mani

If it's happening, really hope it's a permanent deal. Would be a great show of intent.

He knows the players around him, gels in the changing room. Very good signing. 

Nicko seems to commit himself when deals are very close, as if he has known all along. I think this one has legs. 

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I don’t see it as that really. I am not buying in to the ‘Armstrong is on the D list’ vibe. I think he’s always been a strong target - I just hope there’s another one following him who’s proven at this level as well. Armstrong would be a good signing, fits in well and has an abundance of potential. Proven scorer in as well to compliment it would be great 

Armstrong has loads of potential and I would be happy with him being here. Potentially worth a lot more if he scores 10 plus goals next season.

A massive bonus is that he could start against Ipswich and slot right in. Let's see what tomorrow brings...

I reckon a fee of 1.5 million would be about right, anything more would be too much for Arma. Think the signing makes sense tho my only concern is he isn't a proper winger and isn't the kind of striker who fits our system. Happy tho if this deal goes through his goals last season were vital. 

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

We have lists and they are not, and have not been, at the top of those lists.

“They are two young boys and I think it’s right that they are not right at the top of the lists...

Read that as Chapman and Armstong not being A list but certainly not D list either!

• K-Hod pinned this topic
  • K-Hod locked this topic
  • K-Hod unpinned this topic
  • K-Hod unlocked this topic