BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

7 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Who are the local players at any club these days?

That’s the sport now I’m afraid. Personally I’d prefer it if is there was a catchment area rule and Rovers had to field a team from within the BB postcode area but it doesn’t happen.

What about Chorley and Bamber Bridge lads? ;)

12 hours ago, ewoodnews said:

Signed for 1.25m 

At that price I think he is a really good signing

This is rather contradictory to what Rich Sharpe has just tweeted. 

I’d have no issue if you had said that you had heard he was on the verge of signing. I encourage transfer rumour and gossip on here as it adds to the fun.

However you stated it as FACT that he signed last night and it was to be announced this morning???

As a result I told numerous people last night and I look a bit of a ?end now! 

Just now, Mattyblue said:

What about Chorley and Bamber Bridge lads? ;)

They can play for PNE and we can have it out with them twice a season in the PLL “Proper Lancashire League”.

Rovers

Bumley

Stanley

PNE

Blackpool

Fleetwood

Bolton

Wigan

United

City

Liverpool

Everton

Might be parochial but it would be bloody brilliant!

4 minutes ago, david brent said:

I’d have no issue if you had said that you had heard he was on the verge of signing. I encourage transfer rumour and gossip on here as it adds to the fun.

However you stated it as FACT that he signed last night and it was to be announced this morning???

Moral of the story, don't believe anything you read on an anonymous message board 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, david brent said:

I'm clinging to the hope that Sharpe has been asked to tow the club line so that they can surprise us again.

19 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So I will ask again what is your problem with Simon Conning? 

Gallagher is a good striker. Still remember his goal against Wolves. I want him here

Nyambe has improved alot since Mowbray came in

Shyte players hope that answers it clearly for you chaddy and Simon.

We've got another big lump in Joe Nuttall to get off the books now aswell from Simon and associates. 

Hope we make the agents loads of money but only if there's success on the pitch for Rovers supporters .

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Moral of the story, don't believe anything you read on an anonymous message board 

I wouldn’t believe stuff like that if I read it from some pretend ITK kid on twitter.

However this site is different. It’s been going a long time and I’ve been posting on here many years. I think there is a ‘gentleman’s rule’ on here that if you post something as fact.... it is fact! 

As I say there is a difference between rumour and fact. That was posted as fact with a reference to the source.

Hopefully it is true and Sharpe has been asked to tow the line - I doubt this though. 

18 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Davenport, Rothwell, Palmer and it looks like Armstrong. Not bad with a week to go if you ask me 

Who's Davenport and Rothwell ? 

Are they effective on the pitch are they winners ?

12 minutes ago, Stuart said:

They can play for PNE and we can have it out with them twice a season in the PLL “Proper Lancashire League”.

Rovers

Bumley

Stanley

PNE

Blackpool

Fleetwood

Bolton

Wigan

United

City

Liverpool

Everton

Might be parochial but it would be bloody brilliant!

Don't tell a Rovers supporitng Brigger that they should play for PNE!

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

Don't tell a Rovers supporitng Brigger that they should play for PNE!

They can support who they want but all the best footballers in Brig will only be plying their trade at Ewood twice a season.

Basically Sharpe has not denied that we are now in for Armstrong. As I said the other day, I couldn’t see anything being confirmed until Monday at the earliest. I think Nixon would only put his neck on the line like that if he was confident of not getting any egg on his face.