BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Funny thing about that George John. He was a monster for FC Dallas and then he was out injured and never really came back. He was loaned out to West Ham at one point. Just guessing here but Im thinking he was too slow.

Edited by DanielMB

4 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

This is a question not a criticism has I’ve never heard of or seen the guy play. Is Trapp from list A,B,C or D.

You would presume its not the A list if it is surfacing this late

Why would they print positive vibes only to be met with negatives like yours when there is such an air of positivity around the club and fans?

you are of course allowed your views I doubt many will agree with them.

time for you to join the wave of positivity my mate?????

8 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

My theory that the club isn't going to make any more permanents is what I am sticking with. 

I just have this feeling that things aren't quite what the LT are reporting them to be.

God, I hope you are wrong!

As many said at the end of last season, this window will tell us so much....

16 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

My theory that the club isn't going to make any more permanents is what I am sticking with. 

I just have this feeling that things aren't quite what the LT are reporting them to be.

It's not just the LT though, direct quotes from Mowbray that he expects another 4 or 5 in.

Multiple outlets are reporting this bid for Trapp. 

I'm going to take Mowbray at his word. In two days hopefully we will all be buzzin on here 

• Like 1

If Chapman doesn't even get any minutes then it will be more motivation for him to leave, especially if Bolasie comes in. 

I'm 100% positive he'd rather be at Rovers. My guess he will be the deadline day signing for us and everyone will go into meltdown. 

Edited by Neal

Just now, Neal said:

If Chapman doesn't even get any minutes then it will be more motivation for him to leave, especially if Bolasie comes in. 

I'm 100% positive he'd rather be at Rovers. 

Why would he want to play for a manager who has said numerous times that he only sees him as a sub, and clearly doesnt trust him, hence 1 start last season?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Why would he want to play for a manager who has said numerous times that he only sees him as a sub, and clearly doesnt trust him, hence 1 start last season?

To be fair he only got one start because he got  injured.

I know what your saying, but is Chapman ready to start week in week out in the Championship yet?I  would bet that he wouldn't be a starter quite yet for 95% of the sides in the Championship. 

Going off his social media then I think if Boro where to say goodbye we would be top or near top of the list of clubs he would want to go too.

• Like 3