BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

13 minutes ago, Ruaney said:

Everytime I see 'loan with an option to buy' all I can think of is that will be how we end up with Chapman. Think Tony wants to judge him properly before committing to a permanent deal.

I'm not sure Chapman is even on the radar to be honest.

At least people have stopped talking about Maddison now though :D

She is gorgeous - no doubt. But as others have said, that level of beauty does not come without pain. She has probably been bred to become a WAG and will obviously be more interested in the money, if he was not a footballer earning a nice wedge that has the potential to earn a shit ton more in the future - would she even look at him twice?  Not a chance, her type chases the money over anything else.

Just hope he is smart and rags it to pieces as much as possible before settling down with someone a lot more fitting to be a wife and mother.

• Like 1

From the LET article from yesterday re outgoings-

“There have been a few enquiries for players who I think may be on the fringes of our team,” Mowbray said.

“I have said to all of my players that I won’t force anyone out of the building unless I believe they are bad human beings or are being disrespectful to the group and I don’t have any of those players.

“Everyone has the right to take control of their career, so if a career opportunity comes up and they feel they will get more game-time somewhere else then that’s fine.

“If it’s right for them to move on then they will, if it’s not and they want to stay here and fight for their jersey and try and get in our team then that’s fine by me as well.”

We talk about the team togetherness being a big factor in last seasons success. TM is clearly just a top man manager. You can't say it any fairer than the above quote. Fills you with confidence that players are going to want to play for him and to come here and do so.

• Like 3

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Jesus Christ, give the girl a break. Who knows what she's like? Having her character assassinated and reasons for being with her fella by a bunch of internet nobodies because of how she looks, pretty poor fellas, pretty poor.

They're only jealous ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Jesus Christ, give the girl a break. Who knows what she's like? Having her character assassinated and reasons for being with her fella by a bunch of internet nobodies because of how she looks, pretty poor fellas, pretty poor.

I wondered how long it would be before the fun police turned up and killed some banter with common sense and decency

• Like 1