BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

In terms of names, if we are intent on improving central midfield, which shouldnt be a priority, but anyway, rather than trying to sign MLS players, Oliver Norwood is a very good midfielder at this level and is available from Brighton. 

Sheyi Ojo, Nikola Vlasic, Josh Sims and Brahim Diaz are all players that maybe we could sign on loan as natural wingers?

Chris Martin would be a very shrewd addition, him or Nelson Oliviera.

Maybe Nedum Onouha on a cheap deal would be a clever move to save money for more pressing positions, if he is fit enough.

Bakary Sako is still without a club, again no idea on wage demands.

Norwood would be good

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Got to be honest.  He is the most talented winger I've seen seen at Rovers since Duff.  Yes he may have to start as an impact sub and there's always the worry  with injuries...but we  haven't had game changers on the bench in ages.  Potential of him and Armstrong would be great to watch develop.  Especially compared to some of the **** we've watched over the last nigh on a decade.

Won't sign now lol.

Yes mate. 100% agree. Chapman is absolutely class. He was amazing in the matches he played. Changed games on his own. The only negatives to this guy are the injuries.

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Me, we need a back up for Graham.

Forget that, we need better than Graham. If you're out to improve your side then surely that's the aim... To try and sign better than what you have. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rebelzero said:

From Skysports football transfer centre

BLACKBURN LAUNCH FREEMAN BID

Blackburn have launched a £4m bid for QPR midfielder Luke Freeman, according to Sky sources.

Middlesbrough and Sheffield United have previously showed interest in the player. 

Good signing He would be. Deep Playmaker there

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

We've no money they said!

They want a striker on a permanent too. Last week we offered 3m upfront for Sam Gallagher, weve been haggling ever since.

Tomorrow is going to be fun.

Very good. Would be good signing

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I can't argue with that. Better than Graham won't come cheap though.

Agreed. You really can't find that "know how" with younger players that comes with experience and years in the battle. 

Wtf .... ???i was just getting excited about Chapman then this Freeman link ... Have I gone back in time 7-8 years ... Jordan Rhodes apart who was the last player we spent 4m on ???

Don't know too much about this Freeman guy, but I do know it is more fun to be linked with players that we actually can pay a fee for! Yesterday the USA captain and today a 4 mill pound winger.

Remember the window with Delfouneso and Petschi? That was depressing.

• Like 4