2 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Daniel Arzani signed for City today from Aussie club,, very highly rated, to be sent out on long-term loan, 19 year old winger/striker.

Could we be in for him ???

Going to Celtic 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ, give the girl a break. Who knows what she's like? Having her character assassinated and reasons for being with her fella by a bunch of internet nobodies because of how she looks, pretty

There should be no excuses and no cliches imo. The window so far has been...underwhelming.  Do I think we’d go down with this squad? No? Is it better than the one which went down? Yes, I believe

Posted Images

So the BBC have recorded the grand total of

transfers completed so far today. 

Compared with a 23.00 deadline day, it is now 6pm in the evening.

Edited by philipl

Jim White on Talksport has just said that Freeman is having a medical at Rovers! 

Fernandes at QPR could look very, very daft if we pull this off!!

1 minute ago, Madon said:

Jim White on Talksport has just said that Freeman is having a medical at Rovers! 

lol its a see saw of emotions on here today. Cancel meltdown, everyone can go nuts again

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

5pm innit?

I think if you have some sort of fee agreed and have contacted the league you have up until  7pm to get all the paperwork through.I read this a while ago but I think it said only applies to top flight clubs

I vaguely recall last window that our signings (Downing, Harper, and Hart) weren't announced until at or just after the window ended, yet it was clear from the pictures that the deals had been done much earlier in the day, so I'm guessing Rovers' social media team will keep us in similar suspense this time haha

3 minutes ago, Madon said:

Talksport are guilty of this all the time, they are taking the word of a Rovers fan who has text in. That is their source!

2 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I see PNE signed a highly rated young winger from City yesterday, where/who's the one we were after, I wonder ?

Brandon Barker played for Hibs last season, didn't look anything special and was in and out the team.

2 minutes ago, Madon said:

While I think I would would prefer Maddison, Freeman does have being proven at championship level on his side, and qpr fans rate him very highly. Would be very happy if he came in.

1 minute ago, Hi Mack said:

Talksport are guilty of this all the time, they are taking the word of a Rovers fan who has text in. That is their source!

they said same about Grealish to Spurs on Tuesday

• K-Hod locked this topic
  • K-Hod unpinned this topic
  • K-Hod unlocked this topic