BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Loan Window

anichebe can be a beast on his day,  i would take him on a pay as you play deal, get bereton, chapman and reed and we should be looking ok

thing i saw tonight was we have zero players outwide that like to run at there man and beat him, always cutting inside or turning and passing right back

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

There is no money. Anyone who believes we are about to drop £8 mill on a player are fooling themselves.  No buy options will exist. 

Venkys still remain.

Yet according to Mowbray we agreed a 4 million deal for a player earlier in the window only for the player to go elsewhere for higher wages?

So we've gone from an £8mil striker, £4mil midfielder and £2mil defender to a freebie crock of shit striker, a cheap loan in midfield and someone promoted from the youth team for defence. Predictable I Suppose 

i would only want anichebe if he wasent our only striker coming in, i would want bereton too, would mean we can have armstrong wide at any time or up top at any time and rest anichebe or bereton,  bereton can also play wide too,  could see something like this

graham

armstrong    dack    bereton

reed               evans

bell   mulgrew   lenihan   nyambe

raya

bennet can swap with reed or evans so can rothwell or both can swap with any the front three,  anichebe can swap with graham and they can all play diffrent positions, palmer can come into any the front three aswell, travis as a sub, we would look alot stronger like that. add in chapman and another cb and we would have so much healthy competiion and a great side i think

Edited by AdamRochina

2 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

There is no money. Anyone who believes we are about to drop £8 mill on a player are fooling themselves.  No buy options will exist. 

Venkys still remain.

Considering there is no money, I find it curious that Forest are seemingly playing along with the masquerade that there is, as we have bid for him. The logical thing would have been for them to dismiss our interest as ludicrous and fantasy. The fact they haven't and reports are that the two clubs are haggling over the sell on clause, would make this all very real to me. I accept the figure may not be £8 million, but your point is that you believe there is no money. It's one thing to have the cash, another to snag the players you want with that money.

• Like 1

I can’t believe I’m reading people wouldn’t mind Anichebe? The blokes barely played any football for the last 3 or 4 years, his record is shocking. what happened to not signing players for the sake of it and only wanting to add quality that will improve the squad? 

Just now, Valois said:

I can’t believe I’m reading people wouldn’t mind Anichebe? The blokes barely played any football for the last 3 or 4 years, his record is shocking. what happened to not signing players for the sake of it and only wanting to add quality that will improve the squad? 

I'm hoping Reading are interested in him!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

i would only want anichebe if he wasent our only striker coming in, i would want bereton too, would mean we can have armstrong wide at any time or up top at any time and rest anichebe or bereton,  bereton can also play wide too,  could see something like this

graham

armstrong    dack    bereton

reed               evans

bell   mulgrew   lenihan   nyambe

raya

bennet can swap with reed or evans so can rothwell or both can swap with any the front three,  anichebe can swap with graham and they can all play diffrent positions, palmer can come into any the front three aswell, travis as a sub, we would look alot stronger like that. add in chapman and another cb and we would have so much healthy competiion and a great side i think

Nobody plays with four attacking players these days. Our two in central midfield will get run ragged by the four or five opponents in midfield whilst our front four are stood waving for a pass.

Just now, Valois said:

i always thought he was a bit of a battering ram for everton, his game was more then scoring goals he created alot of space and held it up well, think of him as a more mobile version of danny graham but without grahams nack at finding the net

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Nobody plays with four attacking players these days. Our two in central midfield will get run ragged by the four or five opponents in midfield whilst our front four are stood waving for a pass.

we can be this seasons premier leauge blackpool,  outscore the opposistion its full proof