BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Very confused by who TM has brought off, in terms of squad balance. Rothwell, and probably Armstrong and Palmer, all seem like players who should have got the whole 90 for fitness. Unless TM doesn't think Arma and Palmer can play 90 tonight and 90 at the weekend I guess. Dack, as I said before, and Mulgrew, seem like players who could use the rest to be sharp for Saturday.

Very strong result though, and some great goals.

Just now, Bepeja43 said:

Why is swearing popping up on here now? Not nice.

Because everyone that signs up accepts it in the T&Cs and as long as it's used as a description rather than an insult it's accepted. Just as the club don't ban swearing in songs.

• Like 3

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Tony asking for criticism if he goes with Smallwood and Bennett Centre mod and on the wing respectively on Saturday. A lot of food for thought from this game. Rothwell, Bennett and Travis all surely putting huge pressure on Smallwood a position in the team now. 

This is against league 2 opposition in front of a sparse crowd. I doubt it will affect his league selection too much, as good as it is for confidence.