BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

1 hour ago, Blue blood said:

Maybe it's Dolan's chance to shine? He seems a more like for like replacement, although think Gally would be more likely to start. 

Sorry but Dolan is literally nothing like Brereton in any way, shape or form!  Not saying he's a bad player or anything, just a LOT different.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Sorry but Dolan is literally nothing like Brereton in any way, shape or form!  Not saying he's a bad player or anything, just a LOT different.

Yes, he is more of a winger. I think I was more thinking along the running at people lines and him being more mobile than Gally. 

1 hour ago, RV Blue said:

He might do for the Brenford game - Rothwell could play LW, Johnson pushed up to the left side of the midfield with Trybull as the deeper one.

Rothwell is better midfield. I would go him Holtby and Trybull in there, with Elliott , Armstrong and Gallagher, although if I thought Dolan would be on his A game, then him. 

• Like 2

Some interesting comments in relation to Brereton's injury layoff. 

He has been written off on here again and again as a donkey, now he is the first name on the team sheet.

Fair play to the lad for improving. 

The last time I saw him play was the FA Cup game against Birmingham in January. He wasn't with it that day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

So relieved!

Hell to pay, when my youngest gets in. He swore to me that he had heard on the radio that BB was out for the season. Funny joke....Bastard!

Haha. Get him a Sean Dyche duvet cover for Christmas. That'll learn him! 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama
  • Like 3

On 04/12/2020 at 04:33, philipl said:

Enormous relief.

Two weeks means missing five games these days...

Whonwouldnhave thought a short while back that we would be so relived at Brereton nit being out for long.

He reakky has come on so much, up front and at the back.  Who steps in.

The boy has improved physically and playing wider means he has more space to exploit (ie behind the full-back). It is good to see him playing better and with confidence. I am curious to see how he performs when the crowd's are back, but fingers crossed he maintains his form. If he does for the whole season, then he will be looking good ?

1 hour ago, USABlue said:

Whonwouldnhave thought a short while back that we would be so relived at Brereton nit being out for long.

He reakky has come on so much, up front and at the back.  Who steps in.

Someones on the ale early.