BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ep 99 - Chris Samba's Back Garden

NEW PODCAST ARRIVAL

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 20.37.54pm.png

Just to keep you on your toes our September review is coming out before the end of September due to longstanding diary clashes next week...fear not, there's still much to consider and in this episode a few interesting tales emerge from our panelists Jen Bellamy, Kamy & Michael Taylor. 

Host Ian Herbert shares possibly the single most underwhelming anecdote about Tim Sherwood in history...not even  a gilet in sight although there's quite a revelation about a former Man Utd chairman which came out of left field.

As always feedback welcomed and if anyone would like to submit an idea for an item in a future episode, please leave a comment in this thread or contact @brfcsdotcom on the Twitter thingy.

A few people have said they would like to contribute, so get in touch if you need any help in compiling your pieces.

Fruit based devices can listen (& subscribe) here:-

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/brfcs-blackburn-rovers-fan-community-podcast-from-brfcs/id1282664472?mt=2#episodeGuid=http%3A%2F%2Fbrfcs-podcast.brfcs.com%2F%3Fname%3D2018-09-27_brfcs_episode_99.mp3

Non-fruit based devices can listen here :-

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/?name=2018-09-27_brfcs_episode_99.mp3

We would really appreciate it if you could spread the word about the podcasts, we love doing them but they are hard work to produce so knowing that they are getting "out there" is a terrific boost.

Thank you ?

• Like 2

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

There's a video...and two of them! I haven't seen it but I'd like to!!

Great podcast again. Always a pleasure to listen to. 

I’m trying to post it here but it won’t upload...sign up to Twitter  & check the BRFCS timeline...worth it...totally worth it ?

Excellent podcast. Thanks.

Only downside is that since listening I keep getting a recurring Spitting Image like vision of a certain ex Football MD lurking outside the Ladies loo muttering to all who exit "give us a shag**"

** or whatever.....

I like the music, what is the name of the Band. They sound decent. I know it's mentioned in the Pod but I can't quite hear it. Are they on youtube?

Keep up the great work lads and lasses.

The NYC girls made me feel 40 years younger! Lovely pic.

Note: if any readers want more info on the "vision" then listen to the Podcast !!!!

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Excellent podcast. Thanks.

Only downside is that since listening I keep getting a recurring Spitting Image like vision of a certain ex Football MD lurking outside the Ladies loo muttering to all who exit "give us a shag**"

** or whatever.....

I like the music, what is the name of the Band. They sound decent. I know it's mentioned in the Pod but I can't quite hear it. Are they on youtube?

Keep up the great work lads and lasses.

The NYC girls made me feel 40 years younger! Lovely pic.

Note: if any readers want more info on the "vision" then listen to the Podcast !!!!

The band is @Biz's band!

• 2 weeks later...
  • J*B unpinned this topic