BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The one where BRFCS goes to Brockhall

...and nobody uttered a bad word against May when he left did they? ? May didn't support United growing up either. May's a prat telling lies claiming that Jack was crying when he left. Ferguson later mocked Jack with a comment along those lines when he refused to sell Shearer there. Certainly he didn't want him to go (considering his contract situation he couldn't really prevent it whereas Shearer had more years on his not to mention considerably more talented) but it's a gross exaggeration from May. 

I'm not getting into Lenihan's background though it's not that surprising. I already knew of course. People in Ireland generally support prominent English clubs or Celtic/Rangers though the latter more common in Nothern Ireland. As I said to J*B on Twitter people wouldn't have expected him to support Preston. That said there are weirdo's like Joe Garner around.

What about Tomlinson's background. Do people have a problem with that? I don't trust footballers as it is anyway and Lenihan's hardly likely to join United. He's not insulted fans like Evans or that prick Marshall. For a United fan Lenihan does not seem to be that bad a guy. That's about as nice a compliment for a United fan as you will get from me. 

Edited by Vinjay17

On 28/10/2018 at 18:17, J*B said:

Lenihan is a United fan. Discuss.

If we only signed players who supported Rovers, we would be somewhat limiting our reach 

Thought Lenihan came across very well in the interview. Definition of a good role model for kids promoting education along with football. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 2

Catching up on my listening today.

Brilliant well done to all concerned. Lenihan has come through some really big injuries for so young a player- huge respect for him increased with that interview.

Fabulous player for Rovers and J*B stop your trolling. 

• Like 2